X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ardeetee
    • Apr 2007

Re: RICK OWENS

when I asked the SA about the bath towels she said along with the furniture, CDs, and books, it's turning into RickOwens Ikea [:|]

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

hahaha oh man! Out of curiosity, how much are the bath towels?

200 euro?

I still don't "get" the dvds of his physically handicapped friend Bunny. Too strange.

Last time I was at the flagship store Rick had these bone and horn toothbrushes and combs complete with leather cases as well.

A Rick Ikea indeed!!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• CommieRabbit
        • Oct 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]I still don't "get" the dvds of his physically handicapped friend Bunny. Too strange.[/quote]

Strange, very strange indeed. But I give her props for doing her thang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnxtk...eature=related

She also has her own website:

http://www.goddessbunny.com/

Interestingly, I remember seeing her video waaay back (and being creeped out) even before I gave two shits about fashion and knew who the heck Rick Owens was, heh.

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

That's downright terrifying.

At least the dvd from Rick is pretty much Bunny sitting there smoking.

I have to stare at your rabbit avatar for a little while to bring some joy back into my life now CR hahaha

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="Faust"]i saw these pants today, really nice [Y]
            [/quote]

Faust- Where'd you see em? I'd be interested in hearing how much they be goin' for. :)

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• drexl
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="ardeetee"]it's too bad they run small... I tried on the same size as my waxed drkshdw jeans and I couldn't even button the top 2 buttons
              [/quote]

Really, did they change the fit? I have last season's zipper jeans and I had to size down since they ran so big [:|]

Comment

• bakla
                • Oct 2006

[/quote]
                Me too, at Barneys. Didn't need them, but I'm curious what the fit is like. It's the Detroit fit jean, and it's very long-rise but skinny.

Here's what I remember from Barneys Madison:

Detroit fit horizontal textured jeans, which
                look like the slim jeans from Behaviour but with a longer rise and a
                horizontal faille like texture and diagonal hip seams form the inner thigh. Didn't try them
                but they ran large yet again (my friend who is a 29 tried a 28 and they
                were too big). There were some new sheer tees that had higher crew
                necks and looser fits, but with no sleeves. Several dust colored suede
                jackets with a simple round neckline. A few more of the sheer tees in
                Dark Shadow, and some new drkshdw hoodies with the horizontal webbing
                strap across the chest, I couldn't remember if the zipper went all the
                way up the hood, but they have a white satiny label with some writing on
                it in from of the lower right hip, and had them in black and dust
                (which was a beautiful grayish color).

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]

[/quote]

Faust- Where'd you see em? I'd be interested in hearing how much they be goin' for. :)

[/quote]

Barneys. $390.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]i saw these pants today, really nice [Y]
                    [/quote]
                    Me too, at Barneys. Didn't need them, but I'm curious what the fit is like. It's the Detroit fit jean, and it's very long-rise but skinny.

horizontal faille like texture and diagonal hip seams form the inner thigh. Didn't try them
                    [/quote]

Yes, the zipper runs all the way through the hood. The writing is something along the lines of "some things are only know through tears" So, you missed the last shipment, which came in yesterday - that's where all the jackets are. I'd leave my credit cards at home going back [Y]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ardeetee
                      • Apr 2007

chinorlz: the big towel was 140 or 150EUR, the smaller one was 10EUR cheaper. It has a satin-like patch in the bottom corner, similar to the one on the new hoodies

drexl: what you're saying about the zipper pants sound about right, the ones I tried on was the "regular" one without the zipper, but was made of the same material. I also tried on the zipper pair as well and they definitely run big.

here's a link to a higher-res photo:
                      http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7208/img4552wn5.jpg

Comment

• jj.still
                        • Dec 2006

Ryan: Do you remember how theseRO combats arepriced?

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

couple of s/s looks from minorityrev:

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="jj.still"]

Ryan: Do you remember how these RO combats are priced?

[/quote]

I think he said 790 Euro. :)

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• jj.still
                              • Dec 2006

Ooops[:$]

real

Comment

• bakla
                                • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]i saw these pants today, really nice [Y]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

Yes, the zipper runs all the way through the hood. The writing is something along the lines of "some things are only know through tears" So, you missed the last shipment, which came in yesterday - that's where all the jackets are. I'd leave my credit cards at home going back [Y]

[/quote]

Yeah, the drkshdw hoodies were something like $450. Yikes.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎