Page 101 of 419 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 8363

Thread: Rick Owens

he'll never get fencing off the brain until he has the ccp
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    he'll never get fencing off the brain until he has the ccp
    sad but true

maybe i'll give you mine. lulz. ;)
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

^ Jeffrey and the RO boutique in New York carry these. The RO boutique has them in fur. Price = approx. 1200.

has anyone handled this oversized nylon RO bomber?

does anyone know if the nylon is vastly shittier than last season's moleskin or waxed cotton version?
    i'm bummed i didn't spring for the one at A last season when it went on sale.

i'm in the same boat as you ddohngo

+3 on missing out on last season's. it's still pretty cool in nylon - they have it at the rick boutique if you want to handle it - and imo the best winter coat on the market.

i passed on handling it at the RO store because i automatically thought it was going to be shitty. totally jealous of bakla for scoring his on deep discount at barneys.

Quote Originally Posted by wire.artist View Post
    aw0809, any info about stockists and pricepoint? I love monkey boots and these look good.
    I've heard of the term "monkey boot" but what is it exactly? Is it a heavy boot with laces?
    "Fashion fades, only style remains the same." -Coco Chanel

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
    -Bruce Lee

I believe it's mainly a reference to the shape of the sole.

i think it pertains more to the shape of the upper and the overall style of the shoe. the term goes back to 60s/70s/80s mod/punk fashion. the monkey boot was a sort of doc marten "lite".

ugh love those just wish they didn't have the stitching on them.

Quote Originally Posted by wire.artist View Post
    thanks aka!

I think that monkey boots are and old type of workboots, worn in england by kids at the beginning of the xxth century.
    The short toebox, ankle length and stitching are the most importan characteristics.
    wow older than i thought. all the mod kids wore them in my high school.

where did the name monkey boot come from? makes me smile. but seriously want to know.

Anyone know where one could find a RO leather in a small size for women?
    Ive been to the store in Palais Royal and in L'Eclaireur without any luck.
    they seem to be VERY popular these days...

Thanks in advance!

Anna, net-a-porter and a few other online locations are good options. The small sizes (38-40) definitely sell out super fast but somehow several make it to ebay quite often so there is another chance to score something in your size that is quite possibly even cheaper than at the store.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Anna, what about Luisa via Roma and Antonioli? They seem to stock RO at have decent prices and have online stores.. Also, do you live in Paris? If so, it might be worth it for you to call Stijl in Brussels, Louis in Antwerp.

Dutch peeps, what's the name of the little store in Amsterdam that carries RO? The name escapes me.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by anna.wahlstrom View Post
    Anyone know where one could find a RO leather in a small size for women?
    Ive been to the store in Palais Royal and in L'Eclaireur without any luck.
    they seem to be VERY popular these days...

Thanks in advance!
    I was going to recommend the maria luisa online store but the smaller sizes are all sold out. if all else fails, there is a list of stockists for both men and women on the rick owens website, you might want to try sending out a few emails to other stores if all the stockists in your area are sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Dutch peeps, what's the name of the little store in Amsterdam that carries RO? The name escapes me.
    I saw DRKSHDW/Rick in at least Questo, SPRMRKT, Ennu and a small boutique whose name escapes me right now. Of these Ennu is the smallest so maybe that's the one you're looking for? :)