X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mamaboy
    • Mar 2008

Re: RICK OWENS SS09

i am in need of good advice--i saw ro leather jakeeet with high collar for 3400 in nyc store, kinda like it , can afford it , should i get it ?sales boy says it s the hotest shit....i can not decide
    but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• cedar3
      • Jul 2008

your in the wrong place if your looking for someone to tell u SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

GET IT!!!GET IT GET IT!!!

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

[quote user="curiouscharles"][quote user="oskar"][quote user="Nullsleep"]

WANT

[/quote]

++++++++++++++++

[/quote]

this is absolutely beautiful, what stores bought it? (so far)

[/quote]

too bad its so itchy

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="mamaboy"]i am in need of good advice--i saw ro leather jakeeet with high collar for 3400 in nyc store, kinda like it , can afford it , should i get it ?sales boy says it s the hotest shit....i can not decide[/quote]

see my post on the previous page. [N]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

ok I disagree. i bought that one i think. buy it. its too sick. faust is being employed by number nine, and they're upset he's in the neighborhood.

Comment

• maldoror
              • Jun 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]

too bad its so itchy

[/quote]

fo real! I tried that jam on over a tank and after I took it off my arms were still wearing the ghost of the itch. needed to put on the japanese cashmere grim reaper cloak to get things back to normal! [87] speaking of which, I really regretted not buying that piece when I was visiting my friend in the hospital last week. endless possibilities.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]ok I disagree. i bought that one i think. buy it. its too sick. faust is being employed by number nine, and they're upset he's in the neighborhood.
                [/quote]

disagree. the object dye from the jacket has seeped through pnods skin and is clouding his judgement. [83]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

ok, let me get this straight i spend 3400 dollars on a sick rick leather and you're telling me i'm under the influence of object dye? [90]

Comment

• Avantster
                    ¤¤¤
                    • Sep 2006

Re: Rick Owens, knocked off

[quote user="Faust"]Well, on a selfish note, yes, because it's Rick. Well, more like because he is one of the existing few successful independent designers (who moreover started recently). On a non-selfish note, it's because they ripped off not just one garment, but the entire collection, the whole aesthetic of the brand that will now get diluted. To give you an analogy - imagine your most favorite band, whose music goes right to your heart. All of a sudden you see a million people listening to it without understanding it. This music is now debased, and has turned into kitsch. It does not mean that you shouldn't enjoy it, surely, but you know you will have that sour feeling of deep disappointment.
                    [/quote]

Sadly but surely, the inevitable cycle of the fashion machine continues. No wonder my man Yohji hates fashion.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]ok, let me get this straight i spend 3400 dollars on a sick rick leather and you're telling me i'm under the influence of object dye? [90]
                      [/quote]

[91][86] Had I been there, I would've voted against it. I don't mean to make you regret your purchase - I'd hate to do that. You bought, wear it with pride. [Y]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Re: RICK OWENS SS09

[quote user="oskar"][quote user="Nullsleep"]

WANT

[/quote]

++++++++++++++++

[/quote]

I tried that one at palais royal a couple weeks back, is it the cardigan with assymetric front? that one was the aw 08-09 collection. it was 530 eu. I fucking wanted it baaad.

Comment

• Re: RICK OWENS SS09

[quote user="curiouscharles"][quote user="oskar"][quote user="Nullsleep"]

WANT

[/quote]

++++++++++++++++

[/quote]

this is absolutely beautiful, what stores bought it? (so far)

[/quote]

I know léclaireur on champs elysse and palais royal have it.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="philip nod"]ok, let me get this straight i spend 3400 dollars on a sick rick leather and you're telling me i'm under the influence of object dye? [90]
                            [/quote]

[91][86] Had I been there, I would've voted against it. I don't mean to make you regret your purchase - I'd hate to do that. You bought, wear it with pride. [Y]

[/quote]

so looks like nobody else has an e pinion bout the leathers this season....and i think this is just an elaborate way to get me to post a what will you be wearing in the fall, and it almost worked.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                              • Jan 2008

did you manage to spot the price heirloom?

-

Comment

• kira
                                • Mar 2008

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

so looks like nobody else has an e pinion bout the leathers this season....and i think this is just an elaborate way to get me to post a what will you be wearing in the fall, and it almost worked.

[/quote]

[89] [89] [89] [89] [89] [86]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎