X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: RICK OWENS SS09

Joey I love the new haircut and facial reconstruction surgery! looks GREAT!
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="Magician"] Hey, I want to pull the trigger on one of the DRKSHDW t-shirts from yoox and was wondering if anyone can guide me size-wise. (Small v. medium)[/quote]

from my experience they fit slightly oversized and long, but actually not that big in the upper body. I'm usually between an M and L, and the M in drkshdw tees is good for me.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Magician"]

Hey, I want to pull the trigger on one of the DRKSHDW t-shirts from yoox and was wondering if anyone can guide me size-wise. (Small v. medium)

I'm about a US 38, and I have some Margiela outerwear that fits perfectly in a 38. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of experience with the sizing on these higher-end brands.

[/quote]

I suggest a Small.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Magician
          • Jul 2008

Thanks guy's. I joined this board for a change of pace from Styleforum, and I'm really liking it...though it does make me want to spend some obscene amounts of money...haha.
          Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]Joey I love the new haircut and facial reconstruction surgery! looks GREAT!
            [/quote]

i thought the new makeover would compliment the fall/winter LIQUE OHWENJUH pieces.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Magician"]Thanks guy's. I joined this board for a change of pace from Styleforum, and I'm really liking it...though it does make me want to spend some obscene amounts of money...haha.
              [/quote]

Welcome

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
                • Aug 2007

drop crotch sweats look shitty.

Comment

• Spencer
                  • Feb 2007

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]I'm the proud owner of the bottom half of this look.[/quote]

How are the boots? Mind sharing the retail on those puppies?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                    • Nov 2007

[quote user="Spencer"]

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]I'm the proud owner of the bottom half of this look.[/quote]

How are the boots? Mind sharing the retail on those puppies?

[/quote]

The boots are badass but I haven't worn them enough times to really comment. Retail was $1200.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Re: RICK OWENS SS09

[quote user="the breaks"]I was very surprised to find RO at NK when I was in Stockholm last month. They didn't have anything particularly exciting but it was cool to see his stuff being sold in our neck of the woods. Need to visit again soon ;)
                      [/quote]

I was a bit surprised too, but the familiar disappointment came when i saw that they only had ordered the street/sportswear items and some of the more standard longsleeved and such. I'd pay astronomic amounts of money to NOT have to wear a sporty winterjacket.

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

[quote user="Heirloom"]

[quote user="the breaks"]I was very surprised to find RO at NK when I was in Stockholm last month. They didn't have anything particularly exciting but it was cool to see his stuff being sold in our neck of the woods. Need to visit again soon ;)
                        [/quote]

I was a bit surprised too, but the familiar disappointment came when i saw that they only had ordered the street/sportswear items and some of the more standard longsleeved and such. I'd pay astronomic amounts of money to NOT have to wear a sporty winterjacket.

[/quote]

Indeed. I hope they'll be a bit more adventurous with their buy in the coming seasons. I'm sure there'd be a nice market for that stuff over there.

Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

[quote user="the breaks"][quote user="Heirloom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Indeed. I hope they'll be a bit more adventurous with their buy in the coming seasons. I'm sure there'd be a nice market for that stuff over there.

[/quote]

Wouldn't really get my hopes up due to the poor sale this season, the jackets got sold on 70% and, what I think avarage poor respons to the stuff. I am the first one to stand in line for a store to get the more flipped stuff, but everything comes down to sales, and if they didn't sell that well this time I guess they won't be that psyked about getting more stuff, even if it's crazy beautiful.

The avarage NK-shopper ain't a SZ anyways [74]

Guess you'll have to go to JUS if you want it.

Comment

• Piffen
                            • Aug 2007

[quote user="bestial"][quote user="the breaks"][quote user="Heirloom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wouldn't really get my hopes up due to the poor sale this season, the jackets got sold on 70% and, what I think avarage poor respons to the stuff. I am the first one to stand in line for a store to get the more flipped stuff, but everything comes down to sales, and if they didn't sell that well this time I guess they won't be that psyked about getting more stuff, even if it's crazy beautiful.

[/quote]

Hmm.. They told me the leather jackets sold well, wasn't it only those nylon jackets that made it to the sales?

Does JUS even carry the main line? I thought they only carried Drkshdw?

I don't think there's a market for this stuff in Sweden, especially not now when stores are closing due to poor sales.. But time will tell for sure.

Comment

• Re: RICK OWENS SS09

The sales are poor cause there hasn't been a real winter, so everyone are slow with the season shopping, which makes the stores panic and sale out too quick too much, and that combined with having too little creativity put into their assortment considering the pricetags makes people less keen on buying the rare pieces (they'd hurry if they knew they'd never find anything like it) and shop like crazy on sales instead.

Black Market is the only business that is growing now, which would be because they have a wilder assortment, so that people will have to buy it in season to get their hands on what they want

I'm sure things would go better if they went more adventurous.

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

[quote user="Piffen"][quote user="bestial"][quote user="the breaks"][quote user="Heirloom"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmm.. They told me the leather jackets sold well, wasn't it only those nylon jackets that made it to the sales?

Does JUS even carry the main line? I thought they only carried Drkshdw?

I don't think there's a market for this stuff in Sweden, especially not now when stores are closing due to poor sales.. But time will tell for sure.

[/quote]

Well, could be, I wasn't there when the sales started, but the week before I copped a tank top and left like 4-5 hanging together with the nylons one leather and a striped tee, can't really say how much they had in the beginning of the season. It's only my bias of stores getting in small shipments. But I guess they could've carried the whole line and had RO haning in the whole store for what I know.[73]

And yeah, your right, JUS only carries DRKSHW, but I mostly had in mind that JUS also have other brands, and that I think they carries the more out of reach designs, wasn't really talking specifik about RO (which would be the case in this thread, but felt it was more of an overall Sweden-suckifucki-store-question).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎