Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Yeah i would cop it too in black or dust..white deosnt really work for me. But i might size up since it was so tight...lottery...
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• noerml
      • May 2008

Originally posted by HWith View Post
      Is that bunny for sale or just for show? I want one...
      me too..the absolute uselessness, along with the quirky design sort of enthralls me. Just imagine the bunny dangling down from ur pristine plastic-fantastic hello-kitty purse, which itself is dangling down from the crook of your arm covered in some glitter CCP suit...

hm.. now seriously.. $350 isn't a lot.... uh..where can i get it? me want fake-bunny-fur-mink-bunny-coke-pouch of uselessness!!

on a sidenote:
      That's exactly the item i would have needed in kindergarden to impress all my very very super best friends and having everyone asking "can i touch it?" "not that's rick... u r unworthy! get urself a ninja costume and come back!"
      And through their parting lids there came and went
      Keen glimpses of the inner firmament

Comment

• inaya
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        People, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but, please stick to comments on the clothes, not the model's bodies. These are real people whom I know and who know this forum.
        are you aware of how often you criticize models? it's ok just cause you don't know if they read SZ? not trying to start trouble... just saying. maybe it should be an unconditional guideline, if you're gonna "go there".

Comment

• inaya
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
          That sounds like the least functional use of an object I've just about ever heard.
          haha there's far more useless designer paraphernalia out there, believe it!

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by inaya View Post
            are you aware of how often you criticize models? it's ok just cause you don't know if they read SZ? not trying to start trouble... just saying. maybe it should be an unconditional guideline, if you're gonna "go there".
            Yes, naturally I am more sensitive to people judging people I know. Is that bad? And, yes, I think there is a difference between that and talking about some bimbos who starve and prostitute themselves in order to live an easy life.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• HWith
              • May 2007

Haha, is this supposed to be sarcastically funny? Oh well.

Oh well. I thought it was bigger, and like a real stuffed animal thingy. I don't get the cellphone part. You might have discussed that earlier, but I just saw the most recent picture.

Originally posted by noerml View Post
              me too..the absolute uselessness, along with the quirky design sort of enthralls me. Just imagine the bunny dangling down from ur pristine plastic-fantastic hello-kitty purse, which itself is dangling down from the crook of your arm covered in some glitter CCP suit...

hm.. now seriously.. $350 isn't a lot.... uh..where can i get it? me want fake-bunny-fur-mink-bunny-coke-pouch of uselessness!!

on a sidenote:
              That's exactly the item i would have needed in kindergarden to impress all my very very super best friends and having everyone asking "can i touch it?" "not that's rick... u r unworthy! get urself a ninja costume and come back!"

Comment

• HWith
                • May 2007

Seriously, wtf is this comment...

Yes, naturally I am more sensitive to people judging people I know. Is that bad? And, yes, I think there is a difference between that and talking about some bimbos who starve and prostitute themselves in order to live an easy life.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by HWith View Post
                  Seriously, wtf is this comment...
                  fuck you too
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• inaya
                    • Apr 2008

no, it's not bad, just hypocritical that it's ok to pick on people you don't know - but it's not ok for others to pick on someone you DO know. it's ok for you to insult whoever or whatever you want but you put restrictions on what others are allowed to criticize.

all models are dumb and have eating disorders except the ones you know? it's so much of stereotyping. I know and have interacted with a lot of models and a great majority of them are fantastic men and women, in many aspects. but that's neither here nor there... I'm not here to change your stereotypes.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by inaya View Post
                      no, it's not bad, just hypocritical that it's ok to pick on people you don't know - but it's not ok for others to pick on someone you DO know. it's ok for you to insult whoever or whatever you want but you put restrictions on what others are allowed to criticize.

all models are dumb and have eating disorders except the ones you know? it's so much of stereotyping. I know and have interacted with a lot of models and a great majority of them are fantastic men and women, in many aspects. but that's neither here nor there... I'm not here to change your stereotypes.
                      I never said that. I was merely pointing out that I was given permission to post the photos here for people to see the clothes that RO boutique in NYC carries, which a lot of people asked for, so I asked people to concentrate on the clothes, not on the models' (who happen to be salespeople there, first and foremost) bodies. I am not looking at these people as models, and the post I was referring to was not criticism to begin with. No need to spin this out of proportion. Models by nature of their work are judged, because they choose to operate in the public domain - I don't see what your problem is? You can call me a hypocrite, I don't mind. Just don't tell me that you are not one yourself, that you've never judged same things by different standards.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tangerine
                        • Dec 2006

I can't speak for inaya, but I think the problem is with the characterization:

...some bimbos who starve and prostitute themselves in order to live an easy life.
                        It is a pretty harsh writeoff of a diverse group of people.
                        the woman Balmain is wild, casual, explosive cocktail of a sailor and a ballerina

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by tangerine View Post
                          I can't speak for inaya, but I think the problem is with the characterization:

It is a pretty harsh writeoff of a diverse group of people.
                          Indeed it is and done on purpose.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• J_J
                            • Apr 2008

on purpose or not, I think your point could have been conveyed using a less derogatory phrase. I also believe no one would have actually posted negative or hurtful comments about the RO NY models/sales assistants. SZ seems to be "above" catty commentary in threads not prone to it.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

models have feelings?
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                                models have feelings?

They can at least smile!
                                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎