X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KeijiHaino
    • Dec 2006

Re: RICK OWENS

he's bi, but mostly favors the young lads.

Comment

• Tiger
      Banned
      • Sep 2006

when I met him in person on Tuesday, he was shorter and smaller than I imagined. very friendly and almost child-like personality... for some reason, he reminded me of Andy Warhol.

btw, his 'wife' didn't show up that day. just came by with his partner Luca and an young lady.

on an unrelated note, Luca mentioned that he recently saw Maurizio Altieri at a cafe in Milan having a cup of coffee and reading a book. I suppose they are well acquainted

since he confirms that Mr. Altieri is currently working on something big.

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

[quote user="Jun"]

when I met him in person on Tuesday, he was shorter and smaller than I imagined. very friendly and almost child-like personality... for some reason, he reminded me of Andy Warhol.

btw, his 'wife' didn't show up that day. just came by with his partner Luca and an young lady.

on an unrelated note, Luca mentioned that he recently saw Maurizio Altieri at a cafe in Milan having a cup of coffee and reading a book. I suppose they are well acquainted

[/quote]

haha..is he back from his hiatus? He disappeared with only two words for those in waiting upon his return. "Went roaming"..LOL. So eager to see what he is going to bust out.

Jun, I envy you for having had the opportunity to meet with Mr. Owens. How tall would you say he is? I wonder if the wax figures are made taller than the man in the flesh. Not that it matters....

Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="DHC"][quote user="Jun"]

[/quote]

haha..is he back from his hiatus? He disappeared with only two words for those in waiting upon his return. "Went roaming"..LOL. So eager to see what he is going to bust out.

Jun, I envy you for having had the opportunity to meet with Mr. Owens. How tall would you say he is? I wonder if the wax figures are made taller than the man in the flesh. Not that it matters....

[/quote]

It surely does!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bakla
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]he's bi, but mostly favors the young lads.
            [/quote]

Or what's known in the semi-retail vernacular as "Bi Now, Gay Later"

It's not surprising he's shorter than one imagined. Those heels of his would make more sense. But never having seen him, he still looks rather tall. Well, taller than me.

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
              • Aug 2007

aha i talked to thommy browne jordan who used to do the buying for atelier a few days ago and he said he went out to lunch with the A guys and rick and his crazy ugly fucking wife with the gold caps. --"of course louis armstrong thought it was a wonderful world, he never saw rick ownes wife." ahahaha

Comment

• CHRIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]he's bi, but mostly favors the young lads.
                [/quote]

yea, it definitely seemsso from the looks of him. those nine west heelsarent helping either.

Comment

• Komakino
                  • Sep 2007

He did. Where did you get that idea?

Campbell

For purchasing information please email campbell@darklandsberlin.com

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="Jun"] when I met him in person on Tuesday, he was shorter and smaller than I imagined. very friendly and almost child-like personality... for some reason, he reminded me of Andy Warhol.[/quote]

I think the wax figure is lifesize then, cause I was thinking that it looked shorter than what I imagined him to be

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                      • Dec 2006

cmon, enough michelle bashing, i love her!

and besides, rick is only with her for her money, it's not like he gives it to her more than once or twice a year....

and theyre not married.

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

i saw rick last night, he looked totally super cool. i'd say he's about 5.9..5.10..didn't think he was wearing heels. it was a real pleasure to see him talking to thom browne. the contrast was great. his wife or girlfriend did a performance and sang a few songs w a nice animated back up band. she was really good, and the whole evening was great. another reason i love nyc.
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

very cool. where was that at?
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

i think it had something to do with rick winning two cooper hewitt design awards this week. i heard it was the first time he was in new york in 3 years. it was at the bowery hotel. low key, decadent, and everybody in the room was wearing rick. it was his army. it was beautiful.
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• DHC
                              • Jul 2007

^ Fantastic! A room full of people decked out in RO embracing a festive spirit is a beautiful site to behold. Sounds like it was quite an evening.
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• interman
                                • Dec 2006

Definitely wouldn't mind seeing some pics, hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎