Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reac99
    • Sep 2009

It's the current season and according to http://gallery.me.com/rickowens the name is flannel/oiled calf combo jacket (black)?
    R76 Travel - Airlines, hotels, guides, news, accessories and everything related…

Comment

• dolochov
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by dolochov View Post
      does someone have a picture of the flannel/leather jacket? ideally a showroom pic or one of the actual piece.
      no one?

Comment

• Ivans On High
        Banned
        • Oct 2008

hahahaha. gold.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

lolwut

also

where 2 cop black mollino in L
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• dolochov
            • Aug 2009

whoops, didn't realize all those post were directed at me because i had another jacket from some seasons ago in mind

I meant the one with the flannel pattern on it, I believe it was produced in a grey/black and a multicolored version.

Comment

• you mean the one on www.men.style.com if you check the right collection? it's all in there.

Comment

• Servo2000
                • Oct 2006

I remember hearing somebody in South Willard (weird post since it sounds like I'm some sort of stalker) about a pair of re-tailored vintage / surplus military pants that were by Rick. Curious if it's true or not that he started that way since, as he admitted, there was no tag.
                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by merz
                  whilst on the subject, does anyone have an image archive of rick's earlier work? I know he did not do shows, but there must exist some photo-record of the very early collections going 10 years back (elektra, swans, queen, trucker, moog, suckerball, etc..)
                  looks 6-11 are men:

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• mononon
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by reac99 View Post
                    It's the current season and according to http://gallery.me.com/rickowens the name is flannel/oiled calf combo jacket (black)?
                    thanks!
                    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• reac99
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Really? Damn, I guess I should've read it. I just looked at pictures. Scan, if you could, please.
                      Did anyone scan it? I have that issue. No scanner though, but I think my camera could do it.
                      R76 Travel - Airlines, hotels, guides, news, accessories and everything related…

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

do it if you can.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• anatomicut
                          • Jun 2009

had some 03-04fw pieces.
                          i think the fit is not slim as current season.
                          as you can see from collection.
                          but the fabric material is more good than current productions.

Comment

• mononon
                            • Sep 2009

does anyone have the pics of sphoxx's resoled pair's heels? i think the photos aren't working anymore in this thread, so if anyone saved it, that would be appreciated. thx
                            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                              does anyone have the pics of sphoxx's resoled pair's heels? i think the photos aren't working anymore in this thread, so if anyone saved it, that would be appreciated. thx
                              Was it this one?
                              It's actually the same I did to mine, just chose a black sole, which is stronger than the white ones apparently. Original sole underneath is untouched...
                              Last edited by mrbeuys; 12-06-2009, 12:25 PM.
                              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• mononon
                                • Sep 2009

no not that one. i think that is ghettoalazar's pair. the one i am talking about is just basically the heel part and it was replaced/resoled after being beat up. i need a pic to show to a cobbler of what i want done, since i have reached the second layer already.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎