• Show
Clear All
  • kbi
    • Feb 2009

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

• merkuri
      • Sep 2009

going to need that oiled leather mollino i am afraid.

Comment

• kbi
        • Feb 2009

I can barely trust my eyes when I look at the women's buy of luisaviaroma... the women's pieces for this season (well it's mostly the case) are so much better than all of the men's pieces... how can you not even manage to pick all the crap and not one decent leather?

Comment

• pierce
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I'm looking for a second leather for summer wear as the calf high neck intarsia is too warm. None of the ones on there are appealing, maybe the kangaroo but I'm not 100% gone on it. I think the american tourist style he talked about must be manifesting use of those buttons on the cuffs, the zippers and the non-distressed leather. Sports wear alike.

The first womens blistered lambskin biker on the mobileme is amazing. Why can't he do a male cut version of this.

Comment

• Fade to Black
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by JoniF
            I'm going crazy for those asymmetrical pieces.
            I'm going crazy from all these reports of very expensive garments having such poor functionality and durability....i know a lot of things are beyond the designer's own control, but man...some of the stuff i'm reading here is making me cringe more than back in the day when people's DH shirts or jeans unraveled after a season!
            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• metin
              • Dec 2008

Really want to see how the DRKSHDW jackets for this season are going to fit in person. It's really down to either a Rick denim jacket or the Julius waxed cotton double-zip.

Comment

• BBYY
                • Mar 2008

Does anyone know what songs Rick used in both those show please ?

Thanks.
                Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• the music from the first one is a slowed down version of Basscadet by Autechre

I'd also like to know who made the music for the second video you posted. It's the same song as the intro sound to raf simons site www.rafsimons.com

I LOVE hoover synth's

Comment

• BBYY
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                    the music from the first one is a slowed down version of Basscadet by Autechre

I'd also like to know who made the music for the second video you posted. It's the same song as the intro sound to raf simons site www.rafsimons.com

I LOVE hoover synth's
                    Thanks !

Indeed it's the same music, I have sent an email to them, but I didn't get any answer.
                    Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• found it!

Human Resource - Dominator

Comment

• caahtatonic
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by merkuri View Post
                        the kangaroo leather is pretty special IRL
                        I am so happy someone is using this. I got a pair of Helmut Lang kangaroo cropped pants off ebay for $30 (!!)--I figured there was some sort of stigma on kangaroo.
                        the gentle indifference of existence

Comment

• miserableman
                          • Dec 2009

Anyone know if the black socks that feature in the SS10 runway are these ones...?

I checked the video and didn't see any writing on the backs so assume they are not.

Comment

• osd121
                            • Jan 2010

Rick Owens A/W 05 Moog

hey!

I'm new to this site and wanted to ask a question regarding the collection that Rick did in 05. Has anyone bought anything from this collection?

The reason I ask is because i recently bought a piece online from the 05 a/w collection and when I received the cardigan, the labels are different from the all the other rick pieces I own.

Have the labels changed at all? The seller has assured me that this is 100% authentic and the quality definately feels like rick but i'm still unsure...

Comment

• diamonds
                              • Dec 2006

post a picture of the labels.

i think that labels from earlier seasons were sewn more like the women's are sewn today. aligned horizontally and only stitched on the left and right sides... versus today the men's are usually stitched all the way around and aligned vertically.

Comment

• BBYY
                                • Mar 2008

Hi,

Did someone save the FW09 pictures from this gallery please : http://gallery.me.com/rickowens ?

Thanks.
                                Paris Proxy Service

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎