X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pierce
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Both the above are listed as dark shadow. Is the man's jacket closer to the woman's in colour in "real life"?

Comment

• i'd wear that in a heart beat. If it wasn't so fucking expensive.

Comment

• pierce
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

I know, definitly the best leather I have seen on the net from this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by pierce View Post
          I know, definitly the best leather I have seen on the net from this season.
          i'm talking about the hooded vest and wrap christian posted about.

Comment

• DRRRK
            • Aug 2009

I saw the new intarsia with the high collar at Apartment in Berlin and did not like the paper-like feel of the leather at first. Then I tried it on and the leather felt different, rather soft and not as thin as before. They told me it was a show piece. Is this also the quality of the leather of other versions of the intarsia?

Comment

• Fade to Black
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
              i'm talking about the hooded vest and wrap christian posted about.
              yeah, i can see that. It's very You.

Man...Rick really has some beautiful things to say with his fabric. Really wish the stuff held up across the board ...
              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

i'd wear that in a heart beat. If it wasn't so fucking expensive.
                Going to NYC in 2 weeks... I think that's pretty high on my shopping list.
                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                  • Mar 2009

/\ Liberty have got that piece in store at the mo.
                  Very suprised considering their very very safe buys.
                  merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                    /\ Btw the right place for the first questions was the "Small questions" thread, and for the last one, "Recent purchases".
                    Sorry, I'll be sure to use that thread the next time, but you've been great help. I checked and she said that it was in fact the "Mollino" one. Thanks
                    MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                      Going to NYC in 2 weeks... I think that's pretty high on my shopping list.
                      i'm jealous. I'd be you if I was richer ;)

Comment

• mrbeuys
                        • May 2008

i'm jealous. I'd be you if I was richer ;)
                        At least you got your youth...
                        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• miserableman
                          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
                          Thanks man. Helped a lot. I've already put the jacket aside for collection. Lovely that.
                          I bought the same jacket from Pollyanna, it's lovely and so pleased I bought it. Very very soft.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
                            I bought the same jacket from Pollyanna, it's lovely and so pleased I bought it. Very very soft.
                            That's very good to know! I know this is childish, bt how would you rate the comfort of the jacket? (1-10, 10 being ridicolously comfortable)
                            MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• pierce
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                              I saw the new intarsia with the high collar at Apartment in Berlin and did not like the paper-like feel of the leather at first. Then I tried it on and the leather felt different, rather soft and not as thin as before. They told me it was a show piece. Is this also the quality of the leather of other versions of the intarsia?
                              Nope, I think the one your on about is the oiled calf, was it priced at 2000 euro? There were alot of different leathers in the high collar intarsia.

Looking at the piece above ( one heirloom likes ), can't say I'm a fan of the leather, looks cheap like alot of this seasons leathers. Almost like pleather.

Comment

• DRRRK
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by pierce View Post
                                Nope, I think the one your on about is the oiled calf, was it priced at 2000 euro? There were alot of different leathers in the high collar intarsia.

Looking at the piece above ( one heirloom likes ), can't say I'm a fan of the leather, looks cheap like alot of this seasons leathers. Almost like pleather.
                                I can remember four jackets lying in the middle section of the shop in front of the cash desk. One FW09 intarsia with the high collar and one black SS10 intarsia with a smaller stand up collar, which is nicer than the previous summer version I think. I was not interested in the other two and as we started early on new years eve my field of view was already quite limited when we were at the shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎