Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arcane
    • Jul 2008

^Apartment had them but I haven't been to that store in ages, mainly cause they suck balls. There's a reasonable chance they still have some though.
    Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

haha you should talk with misterpale about his experience with apartment...
      anyway they had thewomens dicks just a couple of weeks ago.

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
      ^Apartment had them but I haven't been to that store in ages, mainly cause they suck balls. There's a reasonable chance they still have some though.
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

afaik they are the main distributor for "cheap monday" in Germany or even Europe. I think that's how they make their money. At least that's my only explanation bc I made the same experience like you. Never bought something there since their stock is quite limited. But of course this information is not verified

Originally posted by Eternal
        Living in Berlin, you probably know more about the store than me. How does the place really work? I visited a couple of times some years back and the store always had very few pieces to even justify having two people working there, and they did not have many more pieces in the back I think, because if I asked about sizes they said it was all they had.

The rent can´t be cheap either, so I bet there is someone with a lot of money running the place for the fun of it? I can´t get around to understand how that business works otherwise.
        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• LupinTheFourth
          • Aug 2009

Black on black

...I've disliked the trainers ever since I can remember, but I must admit the new totally black looks pretty awesome.
          modern man

Comment

• it's been 12 days since i sent an email to florence on rick owens london, to have the wedges sent back, still no response. I wonder what the hell is up with this.

Comment

• mrbeuys
              • May 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
              it's been 12 days since i sent an email to florence on rick owens london, to have the wedges sent back, still no response. I wonder what the hell is up with this.
              She was on hols, back this week. I am sure she will be in touch once she's gone through her mail...
              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                • Jan 2010

Yup she is back. She just sent me an email about the items I enquired.
                MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
                  Yup she is back. She just sent me an email about the items I enquired.
                  fark, why do i get the sense you are blazing through that entire boutique like it was going out of style?
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Raw
                    • Oct 2009

Browns Limited Edition

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Snafu, can you throw a bomb in there or something? Actually, I should ask shye to do that, since he's often in the hood.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Arcane
                        • Jul 2008

Watersnake is the truly Dick
                        Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• Atom
                          • Sep 2009

Watersnake... My god!

BTW, is there anywhere in the webs any old Rick runway shows to be seen? I searched, but I couldn't find anything pre 2008 (!).

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                            • Mar 2007

Owners of RO trainers...what can be done to protect the sole, especially the heel part, from wearing out?

This is what i did for my Ann D. sneaks when the sole started wearing thin...

I can't quite figure out what can be done for the RO trainers.

Comment

• DamageX
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad View Post
                              Owners of RO trainers...what can be done to protect the sole, especially the heel part, from wearing out?

This is what i did for my Ann D. sneaks when the sole started wearing thin...

I can't quite figure out what can be done for the RO trainers.
                              You can get a protective sole placed on with taps at the heel. You can do it at the Firm Shoe Repair if you are in New York City:

Map

They look like this:

Sole Protectors

That's what I did and my shoes have been in great condition for over a year with pretty frequent use.
                              Last edited by DamageX; 04-14-2010, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• nicelynice
                                • Oct 2009

None of the tailors (including a "leather tailor") in my town (Seattle) will touch my Rick Owens leather, made from heavy lamb - they either say it will damage their machines, or that the seams are glued, and don't want to deal with that.

I've got the Stooges biker, and I want to slim the sleeves a bit, especially around the cuff, so they're not eating my hands all the time. Anyone have any experience with getting this done on a Rick, or any other leather? Possibly know a local tailor (Vancouver? Portland?) that could help me out, or is this something I could take measurements for and send somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎