• Show
Clear All
  • Fry Chicken
    • Oct 2009

Who is John Paul Guttier?

Comment

• cuddly
      • Sep 2007

berger leather jacket is back. tried it at barneys,man that thing is sized super tight. not sure how it was sized last winter.,but the small fits like a xs and large is like a medium

Comment

• metin
        • Dec 2008

More pieces (mostly basics/carry-overs) have been photographed in and added to the MobileMe gallery.

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

I noticed the original design of the pilot leather has been re-introduced as well, which I think is a good move. That updated version was horrible and I think the OG one is classic.
          From what I can tell, it looks just like the one from a few seasons back in a more substantial, thicker leather.
          Last edited by beardown; 07-21-2010, 10:13 PM.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Wax
            • Sep 2009

Isn't there a statue of Rick Owens pi**ing? Only found the picture, but I have read otherwise. Or maybe the article was just wrong..

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

In the Paris store.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

Here are the pics from the Get fit with Rick article:

I am so going to the gym today
                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

It's funny that I wasn't very excited by the f/w 2010 show yet have bought a ton of pieces already. winter weather can't come soon enough as the tweed and black wool mc hammer pants are really well cut this season.

I really wanted the kangaroo pouch jumpers when I first saw them but the whole sleeveless sweater thing just seems so oxymoronic. Maybe it's just been a while but the merino and cashmere basics seem especially supple this season and the fact that the showtek shearling didn't fit is still breaking my heart.

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Agree about the sleeveless kangaroo knit, but as soon as you wear it under something (cardigan or jacket), it looks good. I'd say that it's a piece that can work alone of course, but better paired.
                    Rick is good in making you buy two items instead of one.
                    Last edited by Chant; 07-24-2010, 02:56 AM.

Comment

• kbi
                      • Feb 2009

Last edited by kbi; 07-25-2010, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• CUTUP
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                        It's funny that I wasn't very excited by the f/w 2010 show yet have bought a ton of pieces already. winter weather can't come soon enough as the tweed and black wool mc hammer pants are really well cut this season.

I really wanted the kangaroo pouch jumpers when I first saw them but the whole sleeveless sweater thing just seems so oxymoronic. Maybe it's just been a while but the merino and cashmere basics seem especially supple this season and the fact that the showtek shearling didn't fit is still breaking my heart.
                        What size did you try Kunk, and and whats your standard pit to pit and shoulder to shoulder measure?

I am very partial towards that piece, but I am rather wide up top, so I am hoping my recent cutting has slimmed me down enough to squeeze my ass into that shearling. I have nowhere to go here to try it on, so any help would be appreciated
                        Originally posted by marco-von
                        this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

^right now, somewhere around 46" but XL leathers from the last 2 seasons have fit fine. shoulders were very narrow on the jacket so it was pretty immediately apparent that it wasn't going to work out.

Comment

• laika
                            • Sep 2006

Left Foot by Rick Owens

hmm
                            ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

/\ File under WTF?
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                                • Sep 2006

i thought of that, but it's rick so par for the course

is there a connection between left side of the body and p*ss?
                                ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎