• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: RICK OWENS

i love her in BLUE
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• pipcleo
      • Jan 2007

..... but lately cast in some total disasters.
      french film festival here shortly so no doubt she will appear , hopefully in her native tongue

Comment

• Canaduh0415
        • Feb 2008

Anyone know how Drkshdw tees fit, whether the Med will fit a 40R chest nicely, or they run small etc. Thank You
        It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]i love her in BLUE
          [/quote]

Awesome movie, but I thought RED > BLUE (although I had a BLUE poster for the longest time in my house - should've kept it :-( ) [79]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Canaduh0415"]Anyone know how Drkshdw tees fit, whether the Med will fit a 40R chest nicely, or they run small etc. Thank You[/quote]

Unfortunately you may not know until you try it on. In the past I've been everything from a small to an XL in drshdw.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

Awesome movie, but I thought RED > BLUE (although I had a BLUE poster for the longest time in my house - should've kept it :-( ) [79]

[/quote]

i loved Red from a long time too, but now i think White is the most devastating. yeah you should've kept that poster, astonishing breakthrough imagery throughout.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
                • Mar 2008

i was just thinking that about White- perhaps my favorite of the group
                Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i loved Red from a long time too, but now i think White is the most devastating. yeah you should've kept that poster, astonishing breakthrough imagery throughout.

[/quote]

Agreed on all accounts - White is the most devastating, although probably not as visceral. Maybe because white is harder to reflect than red or blue? Yea, I am a dumbass for throwing it out...

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ardeetee
                    • Apr 2007

went by the store for a little bit today to checkout the new collection... the men's stuff is amazing. I especially liked the jackets, many of which were lightweight and more functional for mild days. I saw the wrap jacket which was pretty badass, but unfortunately didn't have time to try it on: It was priced around 1250EUR.
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/CassShock/Rick%20Owens%20SS08/SS08look2.jpg

They also had a few really nice off-center zip jackets which were fantastic, most of the leather ones had the carrying strap on the inside which I love. It's just awesome how the jacket still maintains a nice silhouette even when it's just slung across your shoulder. Hopefully, I'll end up with one of these sometime this season.

I looked for the jacket posted above but they only had XL and XXL on display, not sure if they have more in the back but they did have it in the cream colored leather. Lots of other jackets with the cream leather worked into it, but I noticed almost all the jackets this season have spandex/woven material worked into it, helping with the fit and hopefully it should also make it more breathable.

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Yea, his Spring collection is looking better every time I see more pieces from it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I could some how find one of those asymmetrical zip jackets on sale when the time comes.
                      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
                        • Oct 2006

[quote user="ardeetee"]

went by the store for a little bit today to checkout the new collection... the men's stuff is amazing. I especially liked the jackets, many of which were lightweight and more functional for mild days. I saw the wrap jacket which was pretty badass, but unfortunately didn't have time to try it on: It was priced around 1250EUR.
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../SS08look2.jpg

They also had a few really nice off-center zip jackets which were fantastic, most of the leather ones had the carrying strap on the inside which I love. It's just awesome how the jacket still maintains a nice silhouette even when it's just slung across your shoulder. Hopefully, I'll end up with one of these sometime this season.

I looked for the jacket posted above but they only had XL and XXL on display, not sure if they have more in the back but they did have it in the cream colored leather. Lots of other jackets with the cream leather worked into it, but I noticed almost all the jackets this season have spandex/woven material worked into it, helping with the fit and hopefully it should also make it more breathable. [/quote]

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Hahaha. Is that a let out of delight or from finding out the price? lol

Comment

• bakla
                            • Oct 2006

/\ The joy of the discovery and the fear of the price.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Rick socks anyone?

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

I won't front, I want those socks in darkshadow. But I'm guessing they're close to $100.....so then I quickly go back to looking at AA's site. [75]

It looks good with those coming out of the RO sneakers.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎