• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by twistedSADISTIC View Post
    want to post the other one of her with the boots visible (when she was wearing the jacket & what appeared to be a balaclava)? i would but you seem to be getting larger & better quality photos than i am. personally i preferred it over this one, though she looks badass in both ;D. she would have been so good on the catwalk for rick.

(only boots are rick)
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• chun121681
      • Jan 2011

her posture seem so funny... playing Kung-fu?

Comment

• tron
        • Dec 2010

yours truly on the tricky dick tokyo instagram
        "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

that's a great pic. love the juxtaposition between your features and the silhouette of the jacket.
          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by JoniF
            I didn't think I would ever see that piece out of a runway context.
            ...where is should have stayed.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• tron
              • Dec 2010

I didn't think I would have seen it either which is why I couldn't resist trying it on. Too bad instagram forces the square ratio so my stick thin legs are cut off. It was hard to repress my laughter while wearing it.
              "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• michael_kard
                • Oct 2010

Out of curiosity, did you infer how the shoulders were constructed?
                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• tron
                  • Dec 2010

No not at all. I had a hard time not laughing because of the insane contrast between the skin tight jeans I was wearing and the bulky coat. It really is a shame that the photo had to be cropped like that because it loses the full effect.
                  The shoulders seemed to be raglan but I didn't get long to actually inspect the seams or anything.
                  That would be a good thread idea as well. Kind of like yes / no but with less criticism

Comment

• incognito
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by tron View Post
                    http://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/9adf52aa11b611e2a74f12313820474c_7.jpg

yours truly on the tricky dick tokyo instagram
                    i actually like this jacket. have you seen it anywhere else besides the tokyo store? is the one in the pic made from the vinyl material or cotton? also, what was the price?

Comment

• tron
                      • Dec 2010

It was the vinyl one but they had the cotton longer one too. I think it was actually a coating though not purely vinyl. The prices in Tokyo are pretty high for European designers but I can't recall the exact numbers. The thing with the flagship here is they have very little on the floor and you have to request more of the fun stuff like the skirts and etcetera because most of their clientèle don't want to see that stuff here

Comment

• mortalveneer
                        • Jan 2008

The new stuff at Atelier is pretty mean, especially the coat and calf aircuts...

Anyone inquired as to pricing?
                        I am not who you think I am

Comment

• morsto
                          • Nov 2008

other than the weird "overlay" blazer, those pieces are indeed very attractive, I imagine the prices are not though.
                          I do not recognise the vessel,
                          but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• AVerdantShore
                            • Jan 2011

Does anyone have any idea what the collaborative process between A and Dick Ovens was? It is quite a simple, small and thorough collection--but what the hell is that blazer? In all honesty, someone will buy it, but I guess I'm just inquiring as to whether or not that was decision made by Rick, or by the staff at A. Outside of their earlier CDGH+ pick-ups, the store seems moderated by severity, not silliness. The collaboration seems rather unjustified, too and better suited to the Rick store, down the block, no?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Why is it suited better? It's A's 10th year anniversary and I think it's very nice of RO to celebrate with a capsule just for them.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jskidder1
                                • Jan 2011

I actually kind of love that blazer. I think it looks great worn pulled behind the neck, and I imagine it will look even better as the unstable cotton layer deteriorates.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎