• Oct 2007

Re: RICK OWENS

I'd wear them with sandals just so people can see they're Rick Owens. [H]

Baller!

Comment

• DHC
      • Jul 2007

I'd buy those socks just to scrape the Rick Owens print off, than sell the dust that comes of it on Y! Japan for 100,000 yen. Baller dust!
      Originally posted by Faust
      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="DHC"]I'd buy those socks just to scrape the Rick Owens print off, than sell the dust that comes of it on Y! Japan for 100,000 yen. Baller dust!
        [/quote]

Make sure to include the nifty Rick Owens sock box.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I'd probably buy those socks without any reasoning, stupid, I know.

Corner in Berlin had a decent stock of Rick, checked by there yesterday. they had shorts, black and brown, both in the shiny nylon as well as cotton. picked up the brown cotton ones, the fit is pretty funny [83]

they had about 4-5 different leathers, including the one with knit details on the sides and sleeves. one nylon jacket and one pretty nice tall m-65 esque jacket. sneakers in black and white, and the ribbed tops in a couple of colors. oh and also a couple of knits I havent seen anywhere else, one was a really cool brown one with a black stripe going down the back and dark sleeves.

this might've been posted but Browns has a couple of jackets in which I believe were added quite recently: http://www.brownsfashion.com/designe...rick_owens.htm

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Trendy Andy
            • Jun 2007

I want to see the "The Goddess Bunny" man wear this and dance with his umbrella..."Dance vermin dance!" [N]

[86][86][86]

-Andy

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Rick socks anyone?

[/quote]

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

I've been wondering who's carrying those knits for this season. There are some really cool color blocked knits as well as some with stripes going down the arms.

Mike- Do you remember how much the knits were going for? Also, would love to see a fit pic of those shorts. [75]

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

yea I think that one actually had two differentcolors in the front, somehow blocked.

shorts:

HAMMER DONT HURT EM.

I got them in S so they fit quite big in the waist as well considering I'm a usual 31-32 (actual waist 35")

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

killer. i'm going to pick those up at some point.
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Those look great, I actually really like the color too, maybe even more than the black.

(Shit, I hope my mediums aren't going to be huge...fuckin' Rick!)

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

yea they might be big but then again I dont know if you can really spot much difference in a cut like this [83]

I was an S in these, tried on M in the jacket and L in the knit. sizing is all over as usual.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                        • Nov 2007

I went through a fairly lengthy session with those pants and found myself in a medium. I'm a 32 or 33. They're intended to be baggy but the difference between medium and small is all but in the eye of the beholder. The waist was pretty much the same. As far as Rick's sizing, maybe I'm the only one who sees a method to the madness. It's not so much that the sizes are off by accident as that some pieces are deliberately oversized. For example, in the leather jackets, he's got two styles - one with the extra long sleeves (such as the diagonal zip biker jacket that he did in brown suede this season or the Fonzie jacket with buttons) - and a more streamlined style that this season is in blistered lamb. Where the long sleeves on the biker jacket are supposed to dangle over your hands, the more streamlined style, as demonstrated by that waifish model, is intended to be very form-fitting. In the form fitting stuff I'm a size large but in the slouchy sleeves style I squeeze into a medium so that the sleeves break closer to my wrists. All that said, this is the reason why his stuff should be ideally purchased in person at a retail outlet and not on the internet...
                        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

I definitely agree with you. It even varies from season to season; Winter jackets/coats are usually cut a bit more generously (by his standards) to accommodate layering while the Spring items seem to more close fitting. Like you said, it's usually about what piece you end up buying and the intended way of wearing said piece.

But, with that said, he still does have some discrepencies in his sizing. Take the drkshdw zip jeans that both Bakla and I have; He has a 28 (which measures 31) and I have a size 32 which measures out 32". lol
                          Either way, like all clothing, it's best to try it on!

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

Come to think of it, I just exchanged a pair of DRKSHDW jeans that had a both 33 and 32 Olmar and Mirta label. They turned out be 33 and I needed the 32.
                            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Yea, I mean there's always sizing discrepencies in clothing and I don't consider RO's clothing to not be subjected to the same pitfalls.
                              One reason I definitely agree with you about trying things on. I've been stupid in the past and ordered things I had no clue about the size (not just RO, I think i've dialed it in pretty good, haha) and I have ended up getting screwed.

Comment

• bakla
                                • Oct 2006

Does anyone remember what the RO hightops are going for these days? I'm wondering if I should get any, or if It's really just a little late in the game...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎