Page 5 of 419 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Rick Owens

Default Re: RICK OWENS

Word... I think Faust ordered the leather jacket from Countesse a while back. Lovely piece and at her prices it's worth the $44 shipping hehe.

I hope that the dust sweater on ebay I linked will fit you. One of the two pieces you want for about 50% off!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Thanks for the link. You know what's weird is that I saw that listed earlier today and then all the sudden it dissapeared so I thought it was sold....weird.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Casius, I imagine you're fairly close to Los Angeles if you're still anywhere near to me (read fairly close, it's still probably a good day out on the weekend sort of thing) but I believe that Maxfield's had quite a few of Rick's long, clingy sweaters and knits. At least, they did two weekends ago or so. I don't know if they have that one specifically, but if you're interested in trying them or finding others like them, then you might give them a try. I imagine you may have already stopped by, but just thought I'd mention it.

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Word... I think Faust ordered the leather jacket from Countesse a while back. Lovely piece and at her prices it's worth the $44 shipping hehe.

I hope that the dust sweater on ebay I linked will fit you. One of the two pieces you want for about 50% off!

[/quote]

No, I got mine from someone else on Ebay, but she seems legit.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

didn't read the discussion hereuntill now, I actually justgot a zipped ROsweater from Countesse a few days back.

been looking at that shirt too at mindtrive :)

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Which shirt Mike? The part leather one?

I just saw it Alan Bilzerian yesterday and it's a lovely lovely piece. At first I wasn't sure what to think of a leather shirt from RO (seeing that any item that's part leather, part fabric usually comes out kind of tacky) but I was pleasantly surprised.

Beautiful colors and color matching and perfect fabric usage. The design... ah.... like Faust said, he's consistent. Never really daring with his menswear at least, just clean and consistent at a great level.

BTW... if you're thinking of a leather piece, I'm going to be selling a Rick Owens black leather biker jacket in size L on here and also listed in my store. Let me know if you are interested via PM.

-A

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

the one I got was a thick wool sweater -justreceived it today actually. really soft merino, feels great. I'll post a pic in recent purchases in a min.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

not sure if it's been posted before.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mnfJHBSpp-U

Very cool! Thanks for the link, boxma. I think I like the cropped jackets after seeing them in that video.

i'll be in tokyo early april -does anyone knowwhat shops stock men'sRO besides isetan?

Midwest, Lift, L'éclaireur have all much more RO than isetan but being that this is Japan, a lot is sold out already.

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of Spring 07 menswear?

This picture adds no real value to this thread, but I thought this was amusing in light of the previous discussion on Rick Owen's personal looks.

His girlfriend, Michelle Lamy:

Banned

damn. mr. owens has quitethe looker on his hands. i, too, like my women gap toothed, cracked out, and utterly bat shit crazy. oh, and not to mention, near death.

am i alone in thinking thatthey're quite possibly the creepiest couple to walk planet earth?

If that is truly his girlfriend, I feel bad for him. I mean, he is actually quite a handsome guy, but that woman, whoa!

Rick Owens does strike me as someone who rides a stallion to work with no shirt and bloody skulls hanging from his saddle....don't know if that's a bad thing though. [:)]

Casius, so you mean the poster boy of a trashy fantasy/romance novel?

edit: that really is his girlfriend. lol.

[quote user="sbw4224"]

Casius, so you mean the poster boy of a trashy fantasy/romance novel?

[/quote]

Haha, maybe more like some mythological warrior. But I'm sure he could be on the cover of those romance novels you always see, lol. But atleast in those novels, the guy always has a hot woman next to him....

Wow, his girlfriend remind me of a mix between Grace Jones and Michael Jackson (current form).

I think it's a gold tooth, not a gap.

I like odd couples, fun.

c'mon guys, I can totally see him with her.

(thanks to new dawn fades for drawing my attention to this wonderful image)

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

So can I. You gotta think that this guy's idea of beauty is seriously warped :-). Besides, isn't she his financial underwriter?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine