• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKA*NYC
    • Nov 2007

Re: RICK OWENS

[quote user="CHRIS"]

oh marcccc!! so FIERCE! work those genie pants!

[/quote]

What's fucked up about this - and this didn't occur to me on first glance - is that Marc is doing a Bathing Ape version of the look I was trying to put together. This is where I was going with the YY pants with the dropped crotch.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="philip nod"]you gotta complete your mission tomorrow, make SZ history...
      [/quote]

I can so see an outsider reading this thread and rubbing his eyes in disbelief. no amount of "sophistry" (in AKA's words) will explain this. [Y] too human [64]

[/quote]

Now that I'm sober I feel EXACTLY this way. But I (insert heart) it nonetheless.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="philip nod"]you gotta complete your mission tomorrow, make SZ history...
        [/quote]

I can so see an outsider reading this thread and rubbing his eyes in disbelief. no amount of "sophistry" (in AKA's words) will explain this. [Y] too human [64]

[/quote]

Now that I'm sober I feel EXACTLY this way. But I (insert heart) it nonetheless and look forward to Bakla posting his receipt by midnight.

Comment

• Serendipper
          • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="CHRIS"]

[/quote]

can't touch this

[/quote]

[74]

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

[quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now that I'm sober I feel EXACTLY this way. But I (insert heart) it nonetheless and look forward to Bakla posting his receipt by midnight.

[/quote]

SZ lesson #1: only take Pnod and AKA out after midnight.

SZ lesson #2: never upset them w foul converse parties or appalling images of Marc Jacobs taking a public crap in Rick Owens pants

SZ lesson #3: and most important, never, ever feed them multiple stoli martinis w a twist at Bar 6.

(this one's for joey)

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• bakla
              • Oct 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It isn't happening, so don't hold your breath. But I appreciate part of the idea of the offer, even if I didn't care for personal views being tagged as 'sophistry.' [75]

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

stuart should wear this season's RO leather instead of that jacket. blech.
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It isn't happening, so don't hold your breath. But I appreciate part of the idea of the offer, even if I didn't care for personal views being tagged as 'sophistry.' [75]
                  [/quote]

That comment was supposed to read as dry humor. I'm sorry if it came across as an affront.

Comment

• AX-OV
                    • Feb 2008

--Rick Owens Spring Summer 2008 DUST color Trainers FOR SALE.....I cant hang anymore,, hahahahaha..

Damn, I do agree with Kira, But, I just think that when we all see someone we don't really care for wearing RO gear I guess it kind of spoils things for us..I don't know.. This is a Very small community we are in, and 98% of the population that Google's MARC JACOBS and comes across these photos have NO clue what he is even wearing, and probably think he is wearing some OLD nikes or something, haha!!!!

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

the real bummer would had been if you had bought the vest...
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]the real bummer would had been if you had bought the vest...
                        [/quote]

Returning it tomorrow.....

...I kid.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

hi guys. a web site that sells goods from a charismatic designer:

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

Very charismatic selection. Prices not so charismatic.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

wtf 4000 euro for that leather jacket?! I hope some little kid drops a mookie stick into that pool!
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

That's python my man...but still 1 K more than Barneys

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎