X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: Rick Owens

if you look closely you can see scarffolding and radders.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

/\ dark animal- yes antino-not antonio- thank you [51] he was very pleasant and i think he will be able to help me with many items.

/\ pnidz- he omitted the front corner that had tape and stuff strewn across the floor- not that i mind- i was just fine touching all of the clothes, over and over again. [79]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• darkanimal
        • Sep 2006

np kira. You shoulda asked him for the women's lookbook ,they had lying around, and brought it home. Yes yes, I touched the leather too over and over again, like it was a pet dog.

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

oh i am sure that i will stop in tomorrow again and this time try on too many things so that i can pine away for them while i am traveling... too easy working one block away but i will definitely ask for the the lookbook to take with me [51]

Comment

• kira
            • Mar 2008

[quote user="laika"][quote user="kira"]

[quote user="laika"]i bet faust is at the rick owens store right now....[73]
            [/quote]

[:O] i just left there... met antonio, i think that was his name. I am took excited to remember... i did not see faust, i dont think...only one man was shopping in there. but OMG. this is definitely the end to Kira. One block from one of my jobs, full of womens clothes, more are coming tomorrow and the next day and the next... I think he could see the absolute delight on my face, because he said so we will see you in here often.

i felt like a kid in a candy shop...

[/quote]

that's great, i'm glad to hear you loved it!! [51]

The s/s 09 lilies is up on the site, and i don't care for it at all, but drkshdw for women is definitely growing on me. [73]

[/quote]

unfortunately it is all growing on me, at an exponetential rate... but even the lilies stuff too. some of the pieces were really quite beautiful, all of the folding and layers created. ahhhhh. had i not shown restraint today because i am leaving, i could have walked out of there with so many things that i would be eating ramen noodles for the next year. and the women's shoes are coming in the next two days...hopefully i will hate them [79]

This should be the end of Kira as we know it by all logic. the problem is that since i am a muse from the Gods, my life is eternal and i never die...here forever to inspire those around me.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

[quote user="darkanimal"] I disagree.. Palais Royal, although smaller, was more finished looking. I hope they're going to add some more furnishings here in NYC. The smoke mirror wasn't working yet. The SA's were cool, Antino was super friendly and remembered me way back when he was working at Oak. The highlight was this skinny goth SA, who had white makeup on his face... rockness ![79]
              [/quote]

I always liked Palais Royal, out of those 5 or so times I've been there it has never seemed that unfinished to me. its not the most exciting interior in the world but pretty cool still and kind of cozy.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

well, the unfinished seems in line with RO aesthetic if we to believe the New Yorker's description of his own house. be happy the walls weren't broken through with sledge hammers :-)
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• JSebbe
                  • Mar 2008

I like Palais R as well. Downstairs is dark moody and very cosy as u said mike. Also like the big "statue" of Rick, and the small furry things in the glass-thingy.

Upstairs has brighter lights, but still nice with the chair and one wall all covered in mirrors.

Plus, they're superfriendly and helpful at the store!

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

so i robocop'd a couple of things yesterday incl. a hooded cashmere military snaps across the chest vented so you can put your hands in your pockets knee length thingy. and the dope leather...leather is very tight, doubt i can wear a sweater underneath, but the medium was way too big...prices are really high, the cashmere purchase was pretty spontaneous, but the store only got one small in these items, so had to buy it now, had to support the hometown juggernaut. don't think i'm going to buy that much shit this fall, startimg to feel like 1000 pants are a bargain, which is scary. maybe ill put some pics up in a few days, its been awhile.

they also got in this japanese cashmere shit that is beyond soft and super thin. sweatpants are 3 g's/

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

i think jojo mentioned that cashmere jawnz. it was like 3k, no?
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Nice, pniddy. Your pictures are long overdue. I know you've been feeling cold about it, but you know we love you and your style.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

around 2400. i know, crazy, considering I methodically plan out every purchase now, usually months in advance. but karlo reminded me i had flipped out when i had seen it in the look book months earlier, i of course memory in the toilet had no recollection of this. its pretty next level jedi. [79] well, i have 10 days to return or sell on SZ for about 800.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"]Nice, pniddy. Your pictures are long overdue. I know you've been feeling cold about it, but you know we love you and your style.
                            [/quote]

[:$][88]

Comment

• laika
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"] well, i have 10 days to return or sell on SZ for about 800.
                              [/quote]

[85][86]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• bc3
                                • Jun 2008

woolen slim fit trousers?
                                Originally posted by Maldoror
                                payment owed is the new gift.

paypal: it's personal

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀