X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Rick Owens

[quote user="philip nod"]around 2400. i know, crazy, considering I methodically plan out every purchase now, usually months in advance. but karlo reminded me i had flipped out when i had seen it in the look book months earlier, i of course memory in the toilet had no recollection of this. its pretty next level jedi. [79] well, i have 10 days to return or sell on SZ for about 800.
    [/quote]

hahaha. I love this line :)

I gotta see the pickups P! You've been mentioning this leather for a little bit now. Must... see... photos... of...hot...new...lethurrrrrr !!!!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• hanajibu
      • Jan 2007

Lilies S/S 09 posted on RO site, in all its twisty layered ethereal gorgeousness.

Comment

• Avantster
        ¤¤¤
        • Sep 2006

damn, karlo sounds like he's a dangerous man.
        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="hanajibu"]Lilies S/S 09 posted on RO site, in all its twisty layered ethereal gorgeousness.[/quote]

some of it is ok - but it looks like you really do need 0% body fat to pull these off [72]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
            • Mar 2008

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="hanajibu"]Lilies S/S 09 posted on RO site, in all its twisty layered ethereal gorgeousness.[/quote]

some of it is ok - but it looks like you really do need 0% body fat to pull these off [72]

[/quote]

yeah...some pieces are beautiful- i need to stop eating now [74]

but this one seems like it could be alright

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• XSKY
              • Jun 2008

Im really feeling the new drkshdw ss09... Just because the looks are not as dark as previous(always)... Im digging the blue (looking navy like) . Not sure what to think of the acid wash look or the flip colors on the pants.

*** Anyone see the new boots he did mainline for mens??? They are pretty gnarley / taking it there...

Originally posted by Faust
              snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• MCC1528
                • May 2008

I bought the baby alpaca sweater today, its super soft but kinda itchy when its warm. It sorta hit the bank hard [N]

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

went to the store, it's a beautiful space, which is also the flag ship RO store (the paris store isn't) all white interior with very high ceilings, however there's still some construction left, but it's mostly done. the fog machine is close to done, but i guess it leaked some during the testing phase? japanese cashmere drapes will be installed, as they're already installed in the dressing room. there's a few pieces of RO's furniture in the store. the best one is the big heavy looking chair.

the place well laid out, with the shoes in the corner displayed on layered blocks. the pony haired sneakers aren't as atrocious as i thought they were going to be. surprisingly, the all black sneakers were not made for f/w. the new combat boots don't have a crepe sole, but instead a sturdy rubber sole. they really looked like doc martens with a zip. they also had suede heels, and ostrich boots, which had weird bumps on it.

the stock was good with a lot of women's and men's pieces. more shipments are coming as olma and mirta churn it out. the pieces appear to be in limited quantities so don't sleep, and they won't do reorders of pieces either. women's runway pieces should be coming in sometime next week.

the SA's are extremely nice and friendly. they did a great job in picking their staff.

prices are a bit higher than normal, i'm going to blame the euro on that. the dual layered shirts are $455 while last season they were $375 or so. definitely a hit to the wallet. i'll definitely be frequenting that store.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Spencer
                    • Feb 2007

Thanks for the rundown! I was bummed that I made a trip to NYC a week before this store opened, but it gives me an excuse to return sooner rather than later. I'll likely wait until A opens in their new space. And I have money to burn.

And ouch on the price of the dual layered shirts. I wonder if the dollar will ever recover...

Comment

• kira
                      • Mar 2008

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

went to the store, it's a beautiful space, which is also the flag ship RO store (the paris store isn't) all white interior with very high ceilings, however there's still some construction left, but it's mostly done. the fog machine is close to done, but i guess it leaked some during the testing phase? japanese cashmere drapes will be installed, as they're already installed in the dressing room. there's a few pieces of RO's furniture in the store. the best one is the big heavy looking chair.

the place well laid out, with the shoes in the corner displayed on layered blocks. the pony haired sneakers aren't as atrocious as i thought they were going to be. surprisingly, the all black sneakers were not made for f/w. the new combat boots don't have a crepe sole, but instead a sturdy rubber sole. they really looked like doc martens with a zip. they also had suede heels, and ostrich boots, which had weird bumps on it.

the stock was good with a lot of women's and men's pieces. more shipments are coming as olma and mirta churn it out. the pieces appear to be in limited quantities so don't sleep, and they won't do reorders of pieces either. women's runway pieces should be coming in sometime next week.

the SA's are extremely nice and friendly. they did a great job in picking their staff.

prices are a bit higher than normal, i'm going to blame the euro on that. the dual layered shirts are $455 while last season they were $375 or so. definitely a hit to the wallet. i'll definitely be frequenting that store.

[/quote]

i have been there everyday since it opened until i left for LA yesterday [79] i have about 10 things that i want to get...shit. good thing i left. [86]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

[quote user="Spencer"]

Thanks for the rundown! I was bummed that I made a trip to NYC a week before this store opened, but it gives me an excuse to return sooner rather than later. I'll likely wait until A opens in their new space. And I have money to burn.

And ouch on the price of the dual layered shirts. I wonder if the dollar will ever recover...

[/quote]

the double layer shirts aren't the only thing thats smoking crack [<:o)]

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• jak1
                          • Dec 2007

Does anyone know the changes to RO coverage in the NYC area due to the new store? Will C21 still get sale pieces? Why does Jeffrey only get very little stock? Will anything be different at barneys? It seems all the prices are so much higher now.. I am thinking that is more the $/euro rate than anything to do with the store.. Will the RO store have sales at the end of each season? I am puzzled.. cause' I am not such a baller.. but, I like the RO goods.. . also, why is there no DRKSHDW at the RO store?

Comment

• justine
                            • Jan 2007

[quote user="jak1"]also, why is there no DRKSHDW at the RO store?[/quote]I've seen some at the store, on saturday.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="jak1"]Does anyone know the changes to RO coverage in the NYC area due to the new store? Will C21 still get sale pieces? Why does Jeffrey only get very little stock? Will anything be different at barneys? It seems all the prices are so much higher now.. I am thinking that is more the $/euro rate than anything to do with the store.. Will the RO store have sales at the end of each season? I am puzzled.. cause' I am not such a baller.. but, I like the RO goods.. . also, why is there no DRKSHDW at the RO store?[/quote]

Cause their buyers suck.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

one of jeffery's SA's defected to the RO store.
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎