• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Rick Owens SS07 - Paris, Womens

I liked this collection overall, although I am not sure about all those sheer fabrics - I think it works better in black. Lighter than usual, and a nice mix of edgy and soft. I liked the footwear, although I am not sure if it'll work in real life. It reminded me a tiny bit of Helmut Lang, only more elaborate. The rest of the show is on style.com

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Rick Owens SS07 - Paris, Womens

more

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

I thought this was baaaaaad. I really don't like the organdy--stiff and sheer is a very odd combination to me. Also, why can't he do bottoms?! Have to confess, I have never been an ROfan. I feel like other people do his thing better than he does.
      ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]I thought this was baaaaaad. I really don't like the organdy--stiff and sheer is a very odd combination to me. Also, why can't he do bottoms?! Have to confess, I have never been an ROfan. I feel like other people do his thing better than he does.[/quote]

Really?1 [:'(] Come to think of it, you are kinda right, I haven't seen many bottom pieces that I'd like. I don't know though about other peoople doing his thing better than he does. His leather and those heavenly drapey tops are untouchable IMHO.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎