Page 68 of 147 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2939

Thread: m.a+ (Maurizio Amadei)

that weekender bag is lovely. i wish it had a shoulder strap.
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Quote Originally Posted by Casius View Post
    The coat on the top left looks cool
    It looks like a dishrag
    Suede is too Gucci.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA*NYC View Post
    that weekender bag is lovely. i wish it had a shoulder strap.
    that's the one thing I never "got" about that design. The piece is really nice but it's DYING for a shoulder strap!

50% off fire sale sounds amazing though, and the construction of the accordioned corners on the more weathered looking bag to the right of the all leather weekender is lovely.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

so true albert, i would be all over it if you could even buy a strap for it, great looking bag but no use for me :( which at 50% off is such a shame.
    never seen the other bag before any more pics ?

I would like the other bag if it were black and I definitely agree about the bag to the left, a shoulder strap would make the one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by snafu View Post
    i own the bag its label black
    but its not a black black against black it looks black against blue it looks deep dark blue
    i found this what a few of amadei's things
    Good weekender

good everyday'er he he i use it for dumping all my shit in really good for the groceries

Damn thats a baller grocery bag!

he he yeh and i just copped another one :)

Quote Originally Posted by snafu View Post
    good everyday'er he he i use it for dumping all my shit in really good for the groceries
    WTF?! Talk about baller!
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

I read that Snafu and it made me smile.

You know when you first buy an expensive piece you baby it and treat it with the utmost of care and worry about it and freak out over every little mark... then months/years later, it becomes just another piece in your wardrobe that you wear with love and pride yet don't worry about resting your arm on a table or leaning against a building while wearing it... that's when a piece becomes "you"

The idea of just packing groceries into a MA+ bag is the essence of that. The design of the bag becomes forefront and not it's monetary worth. It's big, it holds things and it's constructed well. It damn well should carry groceries!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

yeh the bag is perfect it holds so much stuff, these days anything i buy i look at it from a thing of deign and beauty but also how i will use it day to day, i buy things i think are amazing and even if i wouldnt get the use out of it i still have to have it, and then things i know i will use them till every last thread falls off.

ma gets the balance for both for me :)

does anyone knows how much are M+ cashmere underwear @ A-r?

Quote Originally Posted by sca View Post
    does anyone knows how much are M+ cashmere underwear @ A-r?
    $400 for the white top, didn't look for the undies price.

Default MA+ Origami Wallet

I just purchased the small origami wallet from Atelier in NYC. I love this wallet. The leather is stunning and the style is amazing, I am very happy with the purchase. However, how much stuff can you anyone put in this wallet? I can't figure it out. I mean I can hardly hold any money let alone to many credit cards and stuff along with money.

Anyone else had this problem?
    Any ideas?
    How much do you put in it?

I have the small one, thought about the larger one, but I figure the same problem must exist, you can barely fold it shut and lock it in the pin...

Any ideas would be appreciated or experiences?

Lucas

Well, I only see one solution; Don't stuff the wallet like George Costanza.
    Plus, maybe put in small questions thread?

Default MA+ Origami Wallet

My apologies for not posting this under MA designer....

Stuffing it, hell wish I could even get that far!!! Ha!

Lucas

Yea, I found they don't fit too much in them. I usually have about 3 cards, ID, and a few business cards and it feels stuffed.

I have a decent amount of stuff in mine. about 10 cards (drivers license, credit cards, insurance... all cc sized), 5 business cards and 3 bills. coins always go in my pocket. this is pretty much my usual get up, give or take a couple of cards etc.

if you have loads more, this wallet is probably not a good idea because it definately has a limit.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

$400 no 60% discount? Probably best dsnd mens undwr money can buy. Does anyone knows of any M+ stores in Rome or Florence? also considering euro being 1.39 it might be significant price difference between A in NYC and europe.