Page 101 of 147 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2939

Thread: m.a+ (Maurizio Amadei)

Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    Anyone know who has the Medium Size Red Calf Skin Leather double wallet?

Atelier Sold out. PM If possible.
    None of our affiliates have it?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I am 99% sure that Darklands has that wallet I just ordered it in reverse and they I believe red was one of the offerings.

Last edited by magic; 11-28-2009 at 05:59 AM.
    Focusing on object details

the back lace boots look very cool as well. appears to be a single piece of leather which i love.

the aviator looks good too. nice looking fabric. better than some SS versions we've seen before.

Satorialoft might have it. I was just there and he had a lot of m.a+ wallets.

Quote Originally Posted by btbam View Post
    Anyone know who has the Medium Size Red Calf Skin Leather double wallet?

Atelier Sold out. PM If possible.

Heirloom

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal View Post
    Those white boots.. I could say by heart that I could see myself wearing his stuff for the rest of my life. Old grandpa in grandma will rock this shit in 40 years. Going to the gym, will edit comment later.
    if they didn't have that hideous buckle/strap on it I'd die for them too.

yes the buckle is a misstep for me too.

and oh man yeah that beige(ish) leather coat is beautiful. looks like you're wearing actual skin. awesome.

most definitely. makes it look like a frye boot.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I love the derbies (Item 19)... If only ... I won a lottery

Not feeling the bespoke white boots at all. It's not only the buckle, but also the impression of a huge sole and a big toe box. I can imagine those boots looking huge paired with slim jeans, no matter how small your feet are. The color doesn't make that any better neither...
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

was there ever a black version of the white deerskin bag? the patched one..

if so, where can i find one?

which one? there have been various patchwork style bags, probably all have been made in black.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

this one on darklands/komakino...

i seen those in some japanese store iirc..

The silk/rayon trousers look awesome. I like the lace up boots as well -- can't imagine buying a pair if I already had a pair of 6holes though.
    Looking for CCP Rain in 50, IS/MA+ loose trousers (IS S/S10!!)

finally a jewellery line from ma+.

I've been waiting for some jewellery to show up after I saw him wear a "+" ring some time ago. not a fan of the rope necklace but the rings have been pretty nice, I hope those will be produced.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

saw a pic from Scoute that he was wearing it. i have been eyeing for that too
    Last edited by magic; 12-03-2009 at 04:45 AM.

based on the pictures, still the same old grandma we've come to love :) the shape and color of his derbies this season look fantastic.

also, has anyone had the opportunity to feel the SS10 materials up close? im trying to figure out if the aviator was done in a stiff canvas-like fabric of a softer jersey like fabric. i'm guessing the latter but hoping for the former :D

Daaah cool.
    Looks like a zipper closure too huh.

It's a very neat bag, Epoc. Priced well. An outright bargain by grandMA+ old aristocratic standards. Monamoore, inexplicably, still has some. Butter sold out of them, unsurprisingly.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine