• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by justine View Post
    I can talk about about tees and shoes, great quality .
    His boots are indeed fantastic. The only thing that makes me swoon.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• unwashed
      • Dec 2008

Read somewhere that he lived in london. Do shops in london also carry his clothing?
      Grailed link

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

he worked there at some point but now lives in Rome. The Library has carried some pieces but not at the moment. Vertice might be picking up m.a+ at some point, not sure.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• soultek
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          His boots are indeed fantastic. The only thing that makes me swoon.
          +1 for the boot quality. Quality is on par with my carpes. I wear them about every other day.

Comment

• gt2-josh
            • Sep 2008

Not exactly London proper but Pollyanna stocks a limited selection of M.A+.

Josh

Comment

• snafu
              • Apr 2008

i know kevin would love to have it in there but fuck knows i dont really want to see ma sold in the same store as dsquared

i mean the people who shop there would buy it
              and throw it on with dsquared jeans and barbato python boots

i think if was stocked there id someway have to buy evey piece and resell it to people who will do ma justice
              it would be a real fashion crime :)

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
              he worked there at some point but now lives in Rome. The Library has carried some pieces but not at the moment. Vertice might be picking up m.a+ at some point, not sure.

Comment

• kbi
                • Feb 2009

I find it difficult to define a store that really fits the concept of M.A+ or I somehow just can't get the whole conceptual Idea.

I mean on the one hand you can see the minimalism in his structures, folding-methods, how he tries to keep it as easy as possible. For example the long sleeves similar to the julius-typical raglan sleeves but also the quality-aspect in his fabrics.

But then u see these pieces like the belt with the cross all over or the suit-pattern or pin-stripe trousers.

Perhaps somebody can help me out how this all fits together because there are these m.a+ pieces I adore (like my hoodie I'm selling -> insane fabric!!) and then other stuff I ask myself what the hell he was thinking.....

Comment

• soultek
                  • Feb 2007

I think it makes sense together. I just think that only a subset of the whole line resonates with most SZers. Also, I don't think the pants you posted are intended to fit like that.

I suppose I get a European / middle earth / medieval vibe from the line. I guess it's the crosses, the buckles, the fabric, the hammered out silver, the colors (when they do exist). Lots of it wouldn't look weird if you added a scabbard as an accessory.

I feel like lots of men who are into fashion tend to dress like the heros of their youth: rock stars, super heros, ninjas. It's not a stretch to see a D&D contingent here..

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

I've had lots of minor quality issues. always seem to be the threading on the joints. almost all threading is gone on my wallet but I'veused it everyday for two years. threading broke onthe pocket edge of my new five pockets. threading broke on a pinched edge of my travel bag. tiny hole in my ss 07 tshirt near armpit. I broke two "snaps" that hols the tongue down in each ss07 boot but that's bc I have a high arch
                    small holes from tearing in ss o8 5 pocket from belt abrasion or something weird.
                    after wearing a few outfits for 3 weeks in Europe I really have a new appreciation for wearing the shit out of shit
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• FreddyD
                      • Feb 2009

Love the simplicity of his work

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                        I've had lots of minor quality issues. always seem to be the threading on the joints. almost all threading is gone on my wallet but I'veused it everyday for two years. threading broke onthe pocket edge of my new five pockets. threading broke on a pinched edge of my travel bag. tiny hole in my ss 07 tshirt near armpit. I broke two "snaps" that hols the tongue down in each ss07 boot but that's bc I have a high arch
                        small holes from tearing in ss o8 5 pocket from belt abrasion or something weird.
                        after wearing a few outfits for 3 weeks in Europe I really have a new appreciation for wearing the shit out of shit
                        Didn't realize you have such a sizable grandma presence in your wardrobe.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

i wonder if he has a sizable dick oven presence.
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                            i wonder if he has a sizable dick oven presence.
                            dick oven in grandma

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

I'm looking for the lookbook/showroom shots from FW08 (I know they were posted here at some point), if someone saved those, could you please send them on over to me? Would be very much appreciated!

(Also, if anyone has SS09 showroom/lookbook shots, that would be awesome as well!)
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                                • Nov 2007

ss09: http://community.livejournal.com/ano...86.html#cutid1
                                LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎