• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

*does the typewriter move*
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• LEWisMe
      • Jul 2007

I'd like to see better pics of the inner shirt in the second picture from the top. From this shot I think it looks pretty good.

"Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• deuxmille
        • Nov 2006

[quote user="LEWisMe"]

I'd like to see better pics of the inner shirt in the second picture from the top. From this shot I think it looks pretty good.

[/quote]

It looks like his regular tees, maybe with a deeper neck.

Comment

• pipcleo
          • Jan 2007

and a few more... thanks deuxmille for fixing that..you may have to do it again

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7425/ma2gb6.jpg

Comment

• pipcleo
            • Jan 2007

and the last of it

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2294/ma1km6.jpg

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Yea, I don't know about those striped pants. The inner 1 pieces shirt kind of looks like a tank top version or like deux said, a u neck. Looks nice.

I don't know why it wont let me post the pics above with the image tags (deux?) but both those groups of photos are my favorite. The tan trousers look awesome up close! The light tan heel boots, deep v hoodie, it all looks sick! Thanks for posting all this!
              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• deuxmille
                • Nov 2006

Fix'd

Comment

• pipcleo
                  • Jan 2007

....and the prerequiste misses.... the mens knickers as per the previous season

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3404/ma3xw8.jpg

cant seem to post an image. apologies for this

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Loving the pants and that slanted closure.... really elegant.

The aesthetic changed somewhat. It's got less of that Linea feel and with the introduction of more color into the collection (that aren't earth tones or purple/blue), it's taken on a distinct life of its own.

Now... to see what the buy for different places will be!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Yea, I like the direction he seems to be taking it. Seems like it can fit a little more into someones life style while still keeping his signature look/aesthetic to it. It does seem to be like Joey said, more pants, casual shirting, and some cool looking boots.
                      I'm not much for reds, but for some reason I find them really to work well for his clothing (that red bag is bananas!). The grey pants with the pocket that looks like it goes from the front, around the side to the back look fantastic as do the hoodies. The color of the boots look very nice as well. Looking forward to lookbook style photos with the pieces by themselves.

Comment

• LEWisMe
                        • Jul 2007

I love the side crotch pants. Need to make my shopping list now!
                        "Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." Rick Owens

Comment

• explicit
                          • Jan 2007

Ok, I'm sold. I want everything in this image:

I think I might like this more than CCP's fall offerings. I love those side pants.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Damn, that is a SICK look.... loving the pants as well. The detail on the construction of them.... so perfect! Looks like Bilzerian and Atelier will be getting more of my money next season... thank god it'll be a while before this all hits stores!

The leather bag is so reminiscent of the Linea leather bags. Perfect design!

Here's my estimate on the pricing:

Hooded sweatshirt- $1650

Pants- $1500

Moebius Chain (was issued for his first collection... but I don't recall the price exactly)- $500

Bag- $1800

As long as both the sweater and the pants are black/white and gray respectively (can't tell if it's a dark blue on the sweater...) then they'll be versatile enough for the money. The chain is pretty expensive for an accessory with no real function.... but very cool nontheless. I wish I had sprung for the belt with the chain attached from Mindtrive months ago. I think Agent L has it.

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Man, Albert, for once I hope your wrong. Haha. Maybe about 50% or even 75% of those prices I can handle, but $1500 for those pants is going to be hard to swing...Although, I'm sure you're right about the pricing, seeing as his tees are close 5 bills, pants from fall were around 1100, and so on. Both those pants and hooded sweatshirt on my Spring hit list though and there really isn't going to much else.

And yea, that chain is bad ass!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

A and AB have the pants for around $1500. so ridiculous.
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎