• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by H-R View Post
    I always thought that the ultra long sleeves are done to create bunching effect on the arms, but for the short body, I can never figure why he wouldn't go with longer torsos...
    In that case one would imagine that the materials used would be conducive to bunching - this rough leather is not it. When Rick makes ultra long sleeves, they usually come in soft leather and have knit cuffs that hold the sleeves in place. That is smart design that achieves its purpose. This, I am not so sure about...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• YoungM
      • Nov 2008

personally, I've never been a fan of Macross' leather jackets. Shape just seems awkward. Not overly impressed with the AW2010 stuff posted, but the long coat is pretty nice.

Comment

• Peasant
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by delphine View Post
        Can we just call this jacket a fail? The sleeves are obviously uncomfortable, the leather is uninteresting, there is no facing exposing an unappealing lining, and the pockets - even if one doesn't mind manboobs, I can't imagine any function given that they are hard to reach with the restriction of the arms. Just the way I see it.
        Absolutely.

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

The construction of this hooded top is really interesting. Personally, I've never seen anything quite like it.

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

lulz.....

edit: lulz at beavis, not merz. merz speaks the troof.
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                Fuck. That's great. I knew it reminded me of something.

Comment

• Peasant
                  • Jul 2009

MA+allica

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

/\ lmao!!!
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                      The construction of this hooded top is really interesting. Personally, I've never seen anything quite like it.
                      I have a hooded top I am producing right now that is somewhat similar in cut to this...........still different but similar in the sense that the hood is cut from the extended fabric of the body of the garment the same way this is................Declaring myself, so that if anyone sees it, i am not accused of Knocking off this goodly gentleman's work...........
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Marko
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by zamb
                        I have a hooded top I am producing right now that is somewhat similar in cut to this...........still different but similar in the sense that the hood is cut from the extended fabric of the body of the garment the same way this is................Declaring myself, so that if anyone sees it, i am not accused of Knocking off this goodly gentleman's work...........
                        I think it is interesting the way the hood is constructed, but I am sure you will be able to execute it better Zamb. Too many of these pieces are just spoiled with fit issues.

Comment

• Time & Space
                          • Jan 2008

MA+ Shoe

I love these shoes. They are much like the model from the Fall 2008 season, but much nicer. The minimal lace and simple design are so compelling.

$3k+

ouch..
                          Last edited by Time & Space; 02-20-2010, 07:27 PM.
                          "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Time & Space View Post

I love these shoes. They are much like the model from the Fall 2008 season, but much nicer. The minimal lace and simple design are so compelling.

$3k+

ouch..
                            Love them............but not even if i was getting paid to buy them would I pay three grand.............
                            i think this whole pricing thing is beginning to get a little absurd
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                              Love them............but not even if i was getting paid to buy them would I pay three grand.............
                              i think this whole pricing thing is beginning to get a little absurd
                              yeah...
                              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Matteo Lovadina
                                • Feb 2010

Sorry for the intrusion...
                                Presonally, I was a big fan of macross. But after a dozen articles stocked in my closet and a couple of years of intense wearing, I have to say that for the price, there is better out there. Almost all of the items, as for the RO ones, are falling apart... What's wrong with quality those days ?
                                Art is the proper task of life.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎