Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137138139140141142143144145146147
Results 2,921 to 2,939 of 2939

Thread: m.a+ (Maurizio Amadei)

It does smell really good.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    It does smell really good.
    for me It was alright,I got more of a herbal tone, expect it to be expensive though 300+ for sure (relatively)
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    for me It was alright,I got more of a herbal tone, expect it to be expensive though 300+ for sure (relatively)
    Ouch...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Editorial: Transmission

Photographer: Wenjun Liang
    Stylist: Karlo Steel
    Model: Zach Bryant
    Hair Stylist: Yohey
    Makeup Artist: Mizu
    Shoot Coordinator: Morgan Lay
    All clothes by m.a.+

m.a+ Editorial: 18shhh....

Photographer: Iwao Takeuchi
    Models: Lea Joyce + Eric Sakai
    Clothing: m.a+ 18s

Truly beautiful photographic work. The compositions feel fresh and there is a great balance between getting a feel for the pieces and the art of the photos. I loved how MA+'s women's garments were presented with a vibe of alluring over austere.

Have to agree. While I'm not that familiar with his work, this looked really refreshing.

It is 224€ (208€ out side of Germany) over here in Berlin.

Ouch...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFG View Post
    It is 224€ (208€ out side of Germany) over here in Berlin.
    320 freedom bucks in Atelier NY

a little more for asian stores, so my guesstimates were pretty close for those markets.
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Haha, no, he's as skinny as ever. I think it's more clients complaining :-)
    I can't agree with it more, the previous aviator type is just too tight to fit. It usually 1-2 size down for a regular size.

Hey guys,
    Has anyone had an experience with the m.a+ .925 Silver Cross Belts? I have heard the following about them: there are many different versions, sizes, with size not being too important. I’ve also been struggling to find a single one for retail. Can anyone else elaborate? How was your experience, if you are familiar? This piece has been on my radar for a while and indeed it’s grungy and simplistic, but I still really appreciate the piece. I would like the version (if remotely possible) with the most crosses (XL), but I’m a size 30 (46) . Thanks all.
    p.s. This is more of a post seeking information about the piece itself, not about where to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hon View Post
    Hey guys,
    Has anyone had an experience with the m.a+ .925 Silver Cross Belts? I have heard the following about them: there are many different versions, sizes, with size not being too important. Iíve also been struggling to find a single one for retail. Can anyone else elaborate? How was your experience, if you are familiar? This piece has been on my radar for a while and indeed itís grungy and simplistic, but I still really appreciate the piece. I would like the version (if remotely possible) with the most crosses (XL), but Iím a size 30 (46) . Thanks all.
    p.s. This is more of a post seeking information about the piece itself, not about where to buy.
    I am a size 30 same as you, wearing a size large. Depends of the leather its made of, mine is cow i believe while new versions made of bison, thicker and softer. The problem you got when you wearing a large size is the tightest hole is still too loose, large is just ok with a little loose. If you choose xl, you might need to add some extra holes. Thats my own experience. Maybe new version(bison) is different.

Hey darkart,
    Thanks for that, one last thing if you don’t mind. I’m looking for the version with the belt buckle, not the hook, is this going to be a challenge? Most versions I see have the hook, and probably are made of cow. Regardless, I would love a mini review about the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Hon View Post
    Hey darkart,
    Thanks for that, one last thing if you don’t mind. I’m looking for the version with the belt buckle, not the hook, is this going to be a challenge? Most versions I see have the hook, and probably are made of cow. Regardless, I would love a mini review about the belt.
    I have the buckle version made from bison. There are so many wholes in it, that I don't think it matters much what size you are. Atelier has some for sale for sure, and so does the Archive.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Do the crosses wrap all the way around? I’m assuming not, the ones on Atelier have a large space on the belt with no crosses; however, they are indeed the buckled version, which is my preference as of now. I have noticed some belts have crosses on the whole piece (mostly the hook versions) while some only have crosses on 3/5-4/5 of the belt (belt buckle version). I wonder the differences in fit and appearance between these, especially if they are all essentially one size. For me, I want as many crosses as possible, does it make a difference visually? Final question for the belt owners, how are yours holding up through the years?
    Thanks all.

There are 2 different versions of the crosses as well: one version has crosses reaching towards the edge of the belt http://prntscr.com/itokyl(the one I have), another version has crosses "inside" - http://prntscr.com/itok6a

Both are buckled. I haven't seen any not-fully-covered-by-crosses belts yet though.

I have been using this studded cross one just for one year or so, before I was using cross-cut version. Both are holding just fine.

Thanks for that newp, I am looking solely for the studded crosses version with the crosses on the “inside,” as seen on Atelier. However, in the two display pictures, the part of the belt opposite the buckle has no crosses for more than a few inches. As I said, I would like the version with as many crosses as possible, so what’s the deal with this large gap with no crosses? I don’t mean to sound ignorant, simply curious, as I’ve seen m.a+ Cross Belts WITHOUT buckle and they’re almost completely covered in crosses. Notably, however, the unbuckled version has crosses that appear much skinnier and further away from each other. I have an example in my pictures, but I’m still trying to figure out how to upload saved pictures(I mostly use SZ on mobile). Sorry for the rant, stay well everyone.