X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RARA
    • Oct 2007

Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

Hi guys. This is my first time to participate and would like to briefly introduce myself asa passionate of fashion and love, as all of you, the work of the Carpe Diem team, CCP and so on. I am searching how to get in contact with Maurizio Amadei but did not find anytime... Could you some of you help me?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Rara

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

you might want totry contacting a retailer like atelier and ask for contact info?

by the way, was pretty surprised to find this: http://www.maurizioamadei.com/

not sure if it has been posted, and its behind a password, but pretty interesting to see he has some sort of a website

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

^ Thanks for the post Mike! Now if only I could access the pages within.
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• RARA
          • Oct 2007

I feel closer having his website. Do you know some other retailers apart from Atelier or L'Eclaireur? They seems to be kind of difficult people when requesting things...It might be easier someone in Europe.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

• DHC
            • Jul 2007

/\ Really? Ask for Jojo or Satoru at Atelier if you call again. They're great.

Sartorialoft

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

It seems like the Archive carries a few items and Alan Bilzerian in Boston carries a decent amount based on what people have said on here.

I'm really surprised that you found A difficult. L'Eclaireur can be hard if they do not know you... the language barrier is also tricky combined with the fact that you have to buy items in-store at L'Eclaireur which is a real pity....

Good luck!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

maybe he was referring to overseas shipping or something..?

you could always use a proxy to get stuff from Atelier. same goes forsome japanese websites.

as for L'eclaireur, they dont have a website so its kind of hard to know what they have in stock.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• RARA
                  • Oct 2007

Hi Mike,

Did not express myself properly.I am looking for Maurizio Amadei's contact to see his collection and buy for our shop. It won?t be buying for me from retailers.

Did not want to ask someonefrom the showrooms we are working with knowing that they couldfeel unease giving me information of competitors.

I realised you were some well informed that you could even have the company's contact.

Thanks again for trying to help me and congratulations for being such a fan of this kind of gorgeous stuff.

I will keep in touch.

Comment

• nycd
                    • Oct 2006

Does anyone know anything about this collection?:

I know that Maurizio Amadei used to have a collection linked from http://www.motelsalieri.com/

The clothing certainly looks like it's in the cdiem/m.a+ manner.

Thanks!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="nycd"]Does anyone know anything about this collection?: http://www.antonio-salieri.com/ss08.asp I know that Maurizio Amadei used to have a collection linked from http://www.motelsalieri.com/ The clothing certainly looks like it's in the cdiem/m.a+ manner. Thanks![/quote]

That's some cool detective work!

After browsing the site a little bit and reading the fine print it seems like Salieri's site/store is about bringing in designers to make capsule collections for sale there in a "one-of" basis. Perhaps Altieri was commissioned to create his first collection at Salieri's? And then afterwards since it did well he expanded to a global market?

Very interesting for sure... I'm keeping an eye out on motelsalieri.com to see what they will ultimately carry in their webstore.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ Funny, I was looking for this website, but was typing with a .it extension. I remember Droogist posting it a long time ago, and she knows her shit. [64]
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DHC
                          • Jul 2007

Thank you NYCD!

Sartorialoft

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

^ oh dear god.

Spiders really freak me out.... hahaha

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="merz"]according to satoru from atelier the MA+ orders have been placed and confirmed already. Amadei is doing the same aviator hoodie (in sleeves and sleeveless vest version) although Atelier has only picked up the sleeveless one this time, so those of you hoping to pick it up will have to look elsewhere.
                              [/quote]

Word. That's pretty cool! I'll have to find out what they ordered. Strange that they only got the sleeveless one this time considering the full sleeved one sold really quite well. I don't think the sleeveless version will be as big of a hit... as long as they got those side-fly pants and that low cut hoodie I am gonna be happy.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                                • Dec 2006

anybody know how much the s/s 08 button-downs are gonna be? i love the ones on atelier's s/s preview page. thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎