Page 45 of 147 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: m.a+ (Maurizio Amadei)

Default Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

A should have the ma+ aviator in black also.

i preffer a gray one, but cannot find it, so decided to try to get a black one.

yeah, there is smth not clear with a size of a piece leftedon mindtrive, but i guess it's46.

if someone know where it's possible to get the piece in 46 gray orblack & can help me in getting it would be a big pleasure for me.

also would like to get a gray tee(doesn't metter ss or ls) with a red cross, like mr.Amadei wears on the foto(one of his first pcs) in the same size.

...with man born & working in Rome, seems there is no places in theancient city sellingm.a.+

[quote user="Diego"][quote user="buratino"][quote user="Diego"]

[quote user="buratino"]hallo, if someone could let me know if mindtrive makes int delievery? thank you :)[/quote]

I'm almost sure they don't ship outside Japan, but there are a couple of members here that can help you out with your order I think.

[/quote]

thank you, Diego

to "couple of members": if someone here could help me to pick up an m.a.+ av. hoodie from mindtrive size 46, black they have on their site? thank you in advance :)

from my side ready to send: valenki, vodka, matreshka doll, black caviar(unfortunatelly, now only bad quallity), putin portrait(colorfull or black & white), requested ammount or your comperable wish...;)

[/quote]

hahahaha, no problem Burantino.

edit- it seems like mindtrive is out of stock for 46, just 44 available.

edit2- I just emailed Atelier to check if they still have it, not sure if they'll accept the exchange though, maybe the putin portrait in b&w.

[/quote]

[75]

[quote user="Piffen"][quote user="buratino"][quote user="Diego"]

[quote user="buratino"]hallo, if someone could let me know if mindtrive makes int delievery? thank you :)[/quote]

I'm almost sure they don't ship outside Japan, but there are a couple of members here that can help you out with your order I think.

[/quote]

thank you, Diego

to "couple of members": if someone here could help me to pick up an m.a.+ av. hoodie from mindtrive size 46, black they have on their site? thank you in advance :)

from my side ready to send: valenki, vodka, matreshka doll, black caviar(unfortunatelly, now only bad quallity), putin portrait(colorfull or black & white), requested ammount or your comperable wish...;)

[/quote]

Check with Deuxmille? Or perhaps rather his friend in Tokyo, here's the thread he refered to: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=51576

Good luck!

[/quote]

thank you, Piffen, i'll try if there is nothing arround the world as far as j prices are "dogging" :)

Buratino, AtelierNY has a ss08 (black) aviator size 46, last one available!.

edit- forgot to ask about gray tee, but I'm almost sure they still have those in short sleeve or long sleeve.

[quote user="Diego"]

Buratino, AtelierNY has a ss08 (black) aviator size 46, last one available!.

edit- forgot to ask about gray tee, but I'm almost sure they still have those in short sleeve or long sleeve.

[/quote]

i have the black one and absolutely love it. where did you get your grey one, diego?

Dream, got the grey from Yahoo auction Japan, blue from Albert and the black from Atelier.

[quote user="Diego"]Dream, got the grey from Yahoo auction Japan, blue from Albert and the black from Atelier.[/quote]

word. i'm looking for the grey one in a 46.

[quote user="Diego"]Dream, got the grey from Yahoo auction Japan, blue from Albert and the black from Atelier.[/quote]

[72] damn the triple crown

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

emo face

Did you get and like the larger dick?

/\ this looks rather lame, no?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user="Faust"]/\ this looks rather lame, no?
    [/quote]

Yes. Looks like PJ's. Even the boots look sloppy.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

[/quote]yep...on a second look, those "pants" are really killing the whole thing. The shirt isn't bad (but seem so short/small), and the boots are actually nice.

[/quote]

Agreed...I could do the shirt, but probably not at anywhere near the price Amadei and co. will be asking for it...

I am not who you think I am

[quote user="mortalveneer"]

[/quote]

Agreed...I could do the shirt, but probably not at anywhere near the price Amadei and co. will be asking for it...

[/quote]

That shirt is going to start around 1.2k before proxy fees...ouch, I don't think many will be doing the shirt.

Remember, be here now.

Looking good Joey. You wear M.A.+ and CCP real well. Is that a CCP backpack/tent in the background? :)
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

[quote user="Avyer"]

That shirt is going to start around 1.2k before proxy fees

[/quote]

LOL

actually it isnīt that bad at all

[quote user="misterpale"]actually it isnīt that bad at all[/quote]

It's ludicrous.

Suede is too Gucci.

the lower pic. looks better, i think the main problem of another is abad, held downpose.

the look cheers up, wich is good for the spring mood