• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

[quote user="aruva"]

Do they have it in Archives, San Francisco?.

[/quote]

Archive has 1 black wallet, 1 very large belt, of the style in the picture, and 1 of those pointed bags in reverse calf, not the beltpack. All black. I think they're wary of MA not selling well, their shop is much more affordable than, say Atelier.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• aruva
      • Dec 2007

Thank you !!!.. I would drop down to thier store today ,and I do agree,that store is much more affordable .People are nice too.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

More affordable? What are the price points for these pieces such as the belt? (such a lovely clean and simple piece.... gotta love it)
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"]More affordable? What are the price points for these pieces such as the belt? (such a lovely clean and simple piece.... gotta love it)[/quote]

More affordable in terms of the lines they carry. I don't know which charges more for pieces sold at both.

The belt is $675, which is sadly far too much for me to spend on a belt.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Gotcha. Thanks!

Yeah... MA+ belts are so damn nice but the prices keep going upupup

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Gotcha. Thanks!

Yeah... MA+ belts are so damn nice but the prices keep going upupup

[/quote]

That belt is actually way better in pictures than in the flesh.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

They have it at A... I liked it but just not for that kind of price you know? It's more of a... $350 belt than a $600+ belt

Comment

• kompressorkev
                  • Dec 2006

[quote user="theetruscan"]

[quote user="Chinorlz"]More affordable? What are the price points for these pieces such as the belt? (such a lovely clean and simple piece.... gotta love it)[/quote]

More affordable in terms of the lines they carry. I don't know which charges more for pieces sold at both.

The belt is $675, which is sadly far too much for me to spend on a belt.
                  [/quote]

they do carry some more affordable lines, but i think their prices are by comparisonsome of the best. for example, last season's viridi-anne pieces were comparably cheaper than a few other shops that i've seen. they had the high-collared vest for $340, whenthe exact same piecewas selling for $497 USD at 2 other shops i've seen. great people at the archive. they have a few cheaper lines like Nice Collective, but have some more experimental lines thatare a bit risky (and i love them for it), like Un Solo Mondo, Isaac Sellam, andVolga Volga. $675 is still too much for me though. (archive has some awesome oxidized Geoffrey Young belts for similar pricing).

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

hi new here

do they have a website

or what are the websites that sell m.a+ online really love his work just recently bought the boston bag and a belt but still waiting for them to arrive cant wait till they get here

but anyone selling anything in smaller sizes let me know and any websites would be highly appreciated

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Some Japanese stockists that have it posted online;

Salone salone.co.jp/

Mattotti mattotti.co.jp/

BoutiqueW boutiquew.com/

Select Shop Core geocities.jp/selectshopcore/

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• snafu
                        • Apr 2008

thanks id take it you'd have to use a proxi for all these, if your in europe like me

any other sites selling ma+ ?

thanks though

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

somebody should make an ma+ stockist tread ref. member the guy who used to just ask where the stores where all the time and i gave him the address for toys r' us in london? god i'm good...
                          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

that's a really good idea. i only know of the USA stockists:

alan bilzerian (clothes, shoes, accessories)
                            Atelier (clothes, shoes, bags, accessories)
                            h lorenzo (bags, accessories)
                            archive (accessories, bags)

i have no clue who in europe or japan stocks m.a+

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

[quote user="kompressorkev"]they do carry some more affordable lines, but i think their prices are by comparisonsome of the best. for example, last season's viridi-anne pieces were comparably cheaper than a few other shops that i've seen. they had the high-collared vest for $340, whenthe exact same piecewas selling for $497 USD at 2 other shops i've seen. great people at the archive. they have a few cheaper lines like Nice Collective, but have some more experimental lines thatare a bit risky (and i love them for it), like Un Solo Mondo, Isaac Sellam, andVolga Volga. $675 is still too much for me though. (archive has some awesome oxidized Geoffrey Young belts for similar pricing).[/quote]

Volga shirts are $575, still debating. I practically clear out their nice collective nearly every season.

I'm pretty much just too broke (and otherwise obsessed) for a lot of the stuff at Atelier and the like, so it's nice that Archive has some cheaper stuff and goes on serious sale. Last season I got an Un Solo Mondo leather jacket for around $600. Love the Isaac Sellam stuff. The Geoffrey Young belts are nice for the fact that they're done how you want. That case is just samples, if I understood correctly.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                                • Dec 2006

is your Un Solo Mondo jacket an adobecopper brown? there was one on sale a little while back that i just missed after debating it for a day, and it was awesome. the volga volga shirts were $625 a little while ago, but aren't they amazing? the sales are awesome. i bought stuff for 3 days in a row the first time i went there, and picked up an isaac sellam jacket 50% off. the geoffrey young belts in the case are gorgeous in a tarnished, romantic way...the tarnished 925 silver reminds me of something CCP would put out. i bought one of the geoffrey young beltsthat was displayed on one of themannequins one time when i was paying at the register during my lunch break [74]. my wallet thanks me i'm not in SF for a while, and not in NY either...Atelier would be killer.

anyway, back on to M.A.+ Salone received a new shipment...

the cotton / linen button-downs are really $2,000??? not even leather...is that legal? isn't a Label Under Construction trenchcoat less than that?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎