• Dec 2007

Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

Any chance anyone might know where I can find this M.A + fish bag? [70]

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

so tuna fishes

i was straping my jock and saw a couple of sac hammock at A. then i gave my self a reach around and saw a double layer t-shirt which I COPPED and a l/s shirt, then i to offense to some wide leg pants made out of my coat material, and spurlged to a new shipment of aviator hoods. these will be sold out by tomorrow.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• keyboardcowgirl
        • Aug 2007

[quote user="pipcleo"]Newest ma+ has just dropped at left (melbourne).
        Very low mark ups seem to indicate that this is about the cheapest place to buy ma+ anywhere.

For example.... belts approx $ 500.00......... womens hooded grey goat leather zipped hooded jacket approx $ 2200.00.

Mens shoes / boots , belts , a few bags and some womens arrived yesterday , two more deliveries expected by Friday.

In the next lots there will be perforated scarves and ties , leather hoodies , wallets and more mens/womens clothing.
        Will update arrivals as it arrives if anyone cares.....

[/quote]

Just wondering if anybody understands how the women's sizes correlates for MA+. I am so dying to get a MA+ aviator hoodie. I got a linen long coat from MA+ it was a 44 men's and they do run very small as it fitted me just right.

Comment

• klangspiel
          • Apr 2007

[quote user="pipcleo"]Newest ma+ has just dropped at left (melbourne).[/quote]

place is steaming. overload with amadei love -- you'd think it's purely an ma+ store.
          some past season wares discounted too.

unfortunately i spent only a few minutes there before being dragged off -- nay, coerced -- to the
          nearby ksubi sale [74]

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Albert, I tried on the 5 pocket pants and the 48 was quite roomy. the problem for me wasthat in this size the thighs are also pretty loose, I dont think they looked as good wornas the 44-46 I assume some ofthe pics have had.

do any of the Aussie stores have the s/s tees? I'm still looking for one in a 50 :P

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="j8y"]

Any chance anyone might know where I can find this M.A + fish bag? [70]

[/quote]

A has a black one - best bag EVAR.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

they also got the 1300 dollar white shirt which was pretty nice.

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]

so tuna fishes

i was straping my jock and saw a couple of sac hammock at A. then i gave my self a reach around and saw a double layer t-shirt which I COPPED and a l/s shirt, then i to offense to some wide leg pants made out of my coat material, and spurlged to a new shipment of aviator hoods. these will be sold out by tomorrow.

[/quote]

guess this is gibberish...A got a new shipment of MA+ goods.

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

Albert, I tried on the 5 pocket pants and the 48 was quite roomy. the problem for me wasthat in this size the thighs are also pretty loose, I dont think they looked as good wornas the 44-46 I assume some ofthe pics have had.

do any of the Aussie stores have the s/s tees? I'm still looking for one in a 50 :P

[/quote]

i think thats the cut. MA pants are becoming roomier and wider in the thighs.

Comment

• pipcleo
                      • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 12:31 AM.

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

[quote user="pipcleo"][quote user="keyboardcowgirl"][quote user="pipcleo"]Newest ma+ has just dropped at left (melbourne).
                        Very low mark ups seem to indicate that this is about the cheapest place to buy ma+ anywhere.

For example.... belts approx $ 500.00......... womens hooded grey goat leather zipped hooded jacket approx $ 2200.00.

Mens shoes / boots , belts , a few bags and some womens arrived yesterday , two more deliveries expected by Friday.

In the next lots there will be perforated scarves and ties , leather hoodies , wallets and more mens/womens clothing.
                        Will update arrivals as it arrives if anyone cares.....

[/quote]

Just wondering if anybody understands how the women's sizes correlates for MA+. I am so dying to get a MA+ aviator hoodie. I got a linen long coat from MA+ it was a 44 men's and they do run very small as it fitted me just right.

[/quote]

My gal picked up a goat hoodie , size 48 , but the 50 was smaller. I picked up a 52 which was larger than the 54 so as you can see ,the labeling leaves a lot to be desired in terms of accuracy.

Left received some other womens pieces , a very long black sleeveless goat vest/dress with silver hook fasteners AND a new very thin cotton hooded aviator in inky blur.

Oh .... and some truly bizarre pants in black leather and white leather alternating stripes...not for the faint of heart.

The expected new mens delivery is not surprisingly late and not due now for six weeks so a bit of a wait for belts , wallets , perforated scarves etc.

My suggestion with sizes is to ignore totally the label as chances are its wrong.

Mike.....as with all good things ma+ , the s/s t shirts were promised in the next delivery.

[/quote]

use them as a good guideline or a good place to start [86] although i have found lately after preparing for this mental sizing challenge that all MA+ stuff has been accurately marked and true to size w the exception of the grey leather which sized up. lucky i guess

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]i think thats the cut. MA pants are becoming roomier and wider in the thighs.[/quote]

yea but I recall them looking much better on the modeled pics as well as on you, as they did on me. what size are your niddy? I probably just need to learn to pull my pants up, but I think I tried it.. maybe they were a 50. dammit.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

i got a 46. that i believe was correctly labeled. but i think it was designed so you have to wear a belt that replaces the top two buttons that aren't there.

so the silver button is basically the third one down, so it would hang lower on you prob.

Comment

• snafu
                              • Apr 2008

hi just wondering if someone could help me out with a few things:

just wondering whats the retail in $ for the long (pebble cotton) coat and where would be the best place to get one in a 44, any chance ? where do mail orders im in the uk so just wondering what would be the best way to go about get one.

also would i have to use a proxy if i was to buy some pieces off of mindtrive

any info would be much apreciated btw anyone selling any m.a+ in small sizes pm me

Comment

• Staton Viguier
                                • Jan 2008

Regarding L.E.F.T - i had high hopes, but it seems that the only stock left is in size 48 upwards + there are no ls/ss shirts left at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎