• Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

^ [86]

there IS this joint

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Diego
      • Aug 2007

^Lol

Comment

• theetruscan
        • Jan 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

^ [86]

there IS this joint

[/quote]

Damned compulsively clicking links at work.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

[quote user="philip nod"]i feel the same way about women.
          [/quote]

pniddy, ouch for all the women of world. doesnt that take all of the fun out of it? some of us are a one of a kind or at least a limited edition piece. we take a little while to get used to and get more comfortable with time. we are carefully constructed, glued at the seams. upon looking closer you will find small details that set us a part from the rest, some of the seams may be slightly twisted and we may have some distressing, but we have been designed with the utmost consideration for quality of material and fit, with a uniqueness that while only apparent to a few, once discernable, allows us to stand a part from the rest and perhaps be life changing.

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]all this talk about shoes... I wish there was a cobbler kit available somewhere online where you can just get all the necessary tools (and leather) to make your own legit shoes.[/quote]

I'm working out some top secret stuff right now...Will advice.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Avantster
              ¤¤¤
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="kira"]

pniddy, ouch for all the women of world. doesnt that take all of the fun out of it? some of us are a one of a kind or at least a limited edition piece. we take a little while to get used to and get more comfortable with time. we are carefully constructed, glued at the seams. upon looking closer you will find small details that set us a part from the rest, some of the seams may be slightly twisted and we may have some distressing, but we have been designed with the utmost consideration for quality of material and fit, with a uniqueness that while only apparent to a few, once discernable, allows us to stand a part from the rest and perhaps be life changing.

[/quote]

kira's post is so cute. somehow reminds me of this quote from Yohji.

"I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion. If I can feel those things in work by others, then I like them. Perfection is a kind of order, like overall harmony and so on... They are things someone forces on to a thing. A free human being does not desire such things. And yet I get the feeling there are a lot of women who do not seek freedom; women who wear symmetrical clothes."

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

[quote user="Avantster"]

[quote user="kira"]

[/quote]

kira's post is so cute. somehow reminds me of this quote from Yohji.

"I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion. If I can feel those things in work by others, then I like them. Perfection is a kind of order, like overall harmony and so on... They are things someone forces on to a thing. A free human being does not desire such things. And yet I get the feeling there are a lot of women who do not seek freedom; women who wear symmetrical clothes."

[/quote]

wow, no wonder i've never related to this dude's clothing.

edit. here is one of my favorite quotes:

"My preference for clear structures is the result of my desire?perhaps illusory?to keep track of things and maintain my grip on the world." - Andreas Gursky

Comment

• mortalveneer
                  • Jan 2008

[quote user="kira"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would agree with this as a characterization of most M.A+ pieces, and can only agree more wholeheartedly when applied to women...but I've always been something of a hopeless romantic...

I am not who you think I am

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

[quote user="mortalveneer"][quote user="kira"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would agree with this as a characterization of most M.A+ pieces, and can only agree more wholeheartedly when applied to women...but I've always been something of a hopeless romantic...

[/quote]

hopeful romantic [51]

Comment

• DHC
                      • Jul 2007

[quote user="kira"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No limited editions. You're all one of a kind! The ones that can't discern are simply unworthy. Unworthy of having their lives changed...for the better.

Originally posted by Faust
                      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• kira
                        • Mar 2008

[quote user="DHC"][quote user="kira"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No limited editions. You're all one of a kind! The ones that can't discern are simply unworthy. Unworthy of having their lives changed...for the better.

[/quote]

[51]

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Lets all spread the love
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• kira
                            • Mar 2008

[quote user="zamb"]Lets all spread the love[/quote]

I think it is totally funny that the MA thread is about[64] at the moment. how nice. something perhaps to be attributed to the inspiration that the pieces give

Comment

• buratino
                              • Feb 2007

hi, if someone kept the e-mail adress or phone number of m.a.+ as far as they've taken it out from their page? i would like to contact them & ask if someone sells their stuff in Rome?(DF don't). thank you.

atChegini: one pair of black sweatpants(size 50), 2 white & 2 orange ls tees(if someone want to know the price & size i'll check as far as i'm not interested),5-6 dif typeof shoes & leather lady's long no sleeves jkt, long ns tee, cross grey tee, grey 3/4sweatpants, some bags- surprising not very many... & looks like a 46 centurion tornado visited them [:O]

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

[quote user="buratino"]...cross grey tee....grey 3/4sweatpants...[/quote]

hmm I dont recall seeing pics of any sweatpants, what are they like?

what about the tee, is that the regular tee with crossing seams?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎