• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buratino
    • Feb 2007

Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

[quote user="buratino"]...cross grey tee....grey 3/4sweatpants...[/quote]

hmm I dont recall seeing pics of any sweatpants, what are they like?

what about the tee, is that the regular tee with crossing seams?

[/quote]

tees are regular, pants like l'éc have for women, maybe someone saw them there & will describe them better

Comment

• buratino
      • Feb 2007

hallo, if someone could let me know if mindtrive makes int delievery? thank you :)

Comment

• soultek
        • Feb 2007

Has anyone seen these boots or shoes at AB in Boston?

If so, do you know what colors they had? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one of the three pairs at A (black shoe, black boot, green boot). I'm torn between the three options, can anyone help me decide?

Comment

• Diego
          • Aug 2007

[quote user="buratino"]hallo, if someone could let me know if mindtrive makes int delievery? thank you :)[/quote]

I'm almost sure they don't ship outside Japan, but there are a couple of members here that can help you out with your order I think.

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

[quote user="soultek"]

Has anyone seen these boots or shoes at AB in Boston?

If so, do you know what colors they had? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on one of the three pairs at A (black shoe, black boot, green boot). I'm torn between the three options, can anyone help me decide?

[/quote]

no question. black boot

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• soultek
              • Feb 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]

no question. black boot

[/quote]

Thanks Pnod! I appreciate your certainty in the matter. I think you're right. I just can't think of a time when I'd need to wear a shoe over a boot (except maybe in the heat)

Comment

• buratino
                • Feb 2007

[quote user="Diego"]

[quote user="buratino"]hallo, if someone could let me know if mindtrive makes int delievery? thank you :)[/quote]

I'm almost sure they don't ship outside Japan, but there are a couple of members here that can help you out with your order I think.

[/quote]

thank you, Diego

to "couple of members": if someone here could help me to pick up an m.a.+ av. hoodie from mindtrive size 46, black they have on their site? thank you in advance :)

from my side ready to send: valenki, vodka, matreshka doll, black caviar(unfortunatelly, now only bad quallity), putin portrait(colorfull or black & white), requested ammount or your comperable wish...;)

Comment

• Piffen
                  • Aug 2007

[quote user="buratino"][quote user="Diego"]

[/quote]

thank you, Diego

to "couple of members": if someone here could help me to pick up an m.a.+ av. hoodie from mindtrive size 46, black they have on their site? thank you in advance :)

from my side ready to send: valenki, vodka, matreshka doll, black caviar(unfortunatelly, now only bad quallity), putin portrait(colorfull or black & white), requested ammount or your comperable wish...;)

[/quote]

Check with Deuxmille? Or perhaps rather his friend in Tokyo, here's the thread he refered to: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=51576

Good luck!

Comment

• Diego
                    • Aug 2007

[quote user="buratino"][quote user="Diego"]

[/quote]

thank you, Diego

[/quote]

hahahaha, no problem Burantino.

edit- it seems like mindtrive is out of stock for 46, just 44 available.

edit2- I just emailed Atelier to check if they still have it, not sure if they'll accept the exchange though, maybe the putin portrait in b&w.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

doesn't LEFT have the aviator as well? probably should have a 46. maybe A?
                      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• dream
                        • Nov 2007

A should have the ma+ aviator in black also.

Comment

• buratino
                          • Feb 2007

i preffer a gray one, but cannot find it, so decided to try to get a black one.

yeah, there is smth not clear with a size of a piece leftedon mindtrive, but i guess it's46.

if someone know where it's possible to get the piece in 46 gray orblack & can help me in getting it would be a big pleasure for me.

also would like to get a gray tee(doesn't metter ss or ls) with a red cross, like mr.Amadei wears on the foto(one of his first pcs) in the same size.

...with man born & working in Rome, seems there is no places in theancient city sellingm.a.+

Comment

• buratino
                            • Feb 2007

[quote user="Diego"][quote user="buratino"][quote user="Diego"]

[/quote]

thank you, Diego

[/quote]

hahahaha, no problem Burantino.

edit- it seems like mindtrive is out of stock for 46, just 44 available.

edit2- I just emailed Atelier to check if they still have it, not sure if they'll accept the exchange though, maybe the putin portrait in b&w.

[/quote]

[75]

Comment

• buratino
                              • Feb 2007

[quote user="Piffen"][quote user="buratino"][quote user="Diego"]

[/quote]

thank you, Diego

[/quote]

Check with Deuxmille? Or perhaps rather his friend in Tokyo, here's the thread he refered to: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=51576

Good luck!

[/quote]

thank you, Piffen, i'll try if there is nothing arround the world as far as j prices are "dogging" :)

Comment

• Diego
                                • Aug 2007

Buratino, AtelierNY has a ss08 (black) aviator size 46, last one available!.

edit- forgot to ask about gray tee, but I'm almost sure they still have those in short sleeve or long sleeve.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎