Page 61 of 147 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 2939

Thread: m.a+ (Maurizio Amadei)

Perth, of all places.

Mining boom ballers getting their steez on.

Quote Originally Posted by Avantster View Post
    Perth, of all places.

Mining boom ballers getting their steez on.
    But doesn't that usually mean good sales?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

oooooooooooooo acrosssssssssssssssss

the zip long coat still sucks, imo

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Quote Originally Posted by ddohnggo View Post
    Is that crease detail on the old version as well, or new for these? feelin it. (but with you on the long coat. wtf is that collar?)

yeah, crease detail was in the old version. it's actually a piece of fabric that's piped down the leg. probably to give it some structure?

Amadei makes some pretty special slim pants... I still need one of these in 48...

Atelier had that available (aw08 version) in 48 a week a go.

Quote Originally Posted by uparmoured View Post
    Amadei makes some pretty special slim pants... I still need one of these in 48...
    I remember missing out on an ebay auction for this in a 48. Went for $300 I believe...

the lift site http://www.lift-net.co.jp/fla.html has some pictures of a woman wearing m.a+.

damn... she's hot hahaha

Although the upcoming collection as a whole doesn't appeal to me, I still love the simple classic look of a black/gray MA+ tee paired with a clean belt and his slim black pants finished with his motorcycle boots.

Which reminds me... I'd still purchase the 5 pocket pants from this season if anyone knows where to find them in a 50 ;)

Oh, and Joey pointed it out to me that www.maurizioamadei.com has updated their site with stockists. You'll be surprised.

... plus the site design looks oh-so corporate hahaha. Who the hell chose the "across" font?!

Quote Originally Posted by Chinorlz View Post
    damn... she's hot hahaha

Although the upcoming collection as a whole doesn't appeal to me, I still love the simple classic look of a black/gray MA+ tee paired with a clean belt and his slim black pants finished with his motorcycle boots.

Which reminds me... I'd still purchase the 5 pocket pants from this season if anyone knows where to find them in a 50 ;)

Oh, and Joey pointed it out to me that www.maurizioamadei.com has updated their site with stockists. You'll be surprised.

... plus the site design looks oh-so corporate hahaha. Who the hell chose the "across" font?!
    Thanks.

And yeah...it seems pretty clear there's a focus on the Japanese market for his merchandise...kinda of shocked to see so few euro outlets.

Does this mean we now say across?

Such a sick video :) Love that crazy Fiona

the lift website makes me want to throw my computer out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego View Post
    Atelier had that available (aw08 version) in 48 a week a go.
    Quote Originally Posted by docintheory View Post
    I remember missing out on an ebay auction for this in a 48. Went for $300 I believe...
    Thanks for the heads up. Amadei puts these out pretty much every season so I will be patient and hopefully snipe a good deal when the time and price is right...

Quote Originally Posted by Chinorlz View Post
    damn... she's hot hahaha

Whoa, Butter!
    This is the most horribly designed website. I want to see all the stocklists. Idiots.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

i'm surprised that the "across" moniker has been made official. the cross pictogram was far superior imo. has anyone been to raffi in treviglio?

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Whoa, Butter!
    This is the most horribly designed website. I want to see all the stocklists. Idiots.
    its cool how they spell brooklyn
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    its cool how they misspell brooklyn
    fixed for you