• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="deuxmille"]/\
    The tees are cool, they're all made from one piece of fabric. They're not nice enough to be worth 400$ or so IMO.
    [/quote]

When you say "one piece of fabric" what do you exactly mean by that? I've never seen the shirts in person and all the pics online don't really have great detail shots, so I'm rather curious.

Also, $400 is a little crazy.
    [/quote]

I think he means just that, the tees are constructed of a single piece of fabric, and appear from here to be sewn togeher such that the edges wrapped around meet at the chest in the cross-shape.
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="Casius"][quote user="deuxmille"]/\
      The tees are cool, they're all made from one piece of fabric. They're not nice enough to be worth 400$ or so IMO.
      [/quote]

When you say "one piece of fabric" what do you exactly mean by that? I've never seen the shirts in person and all the pics online don't really have great detail shots, so I'm rather curious.

Also, $400 is a little crazy.
      [/quote]

I think he means just that, the tees are constructed of a single piece of fabric, and appear from here to be sewn togeher such that the edges wrapped around meet at the chest in the cross-shape.[/quote]

Ah ha, now I feel like an idiot. But thanks for clearing that up, because now it makes a whole helleva lot more sense!
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Found a few more detailed pics and also some more pics of the pants.

Comment

• soultek
          • Feb 2007

^ wow this stuff looks fantastic on that guy. I like those pants he's wearing.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Oh man, those pants look great. The straight legged ones are soooo nice! I wonder what the price points are as they look to be exactly what I'm looking for in terms of some versatile dress up/dress down black/dark gray pants!

Beautiful photos Casius. Props!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I have to say, I am not really digging most of the clothes. I like the bags a lot, bu the clothes (except the hooded jacket) is rather uninteresting (and farking expensive)
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Dare I ask how much the pants will run about? $1000ish I'm guessing haha

I agree with you, the leathers and such have the most detail to them. For some reason, that belt that the guy is wearing (the one where a metal bar is put in as a spacer in the split leather to make the buckle) really rubs me the wrong way. I get this gut reaction of "ew." when I see it hahaha

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Dare I ask how much the pants will run about? $1000ish I'm guessing haha

I agree with you, the leathers and such have the most detail to them. For some reason, that belt that the guy is wearing (the one where a metal bar is put in as a spacer in the split leather to make the buckle) really rubs me the wrong way. I get this gut reaction of "ew." when I see it hahaha

[/quote]

Yea, they are running about a $1,000. *ouch*
                  There was a leather bag I saw that was actually reasonable (for + that is) at $700, perfect size too! I'll post it up in a sec.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]I have to say, I am not really digging most of the clothes. I like the bags a lot, bu the clothes (except the hooded jacket) is rather uninteresting (and farking expensive)
                    [/quote]

i think for the price that MA+ commands, i agree that the designs do not warrant the price. however, ignoring the price, i could definitely see myself wearing all of those pieces, especially the pants!

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

This is the bag; I really like the simplicity of it and the size.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Cas, that bag looks a million times better in those two photos than it does on the mindtrive website. That being said... I'd still go with the leather strapped one that can be worn as a belt bag or carried. I don't think that one was crazy priced either actually (less than $1k) but I could be wrong.

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]Cas, that bag looks a million times better in those two photos than it does on the mindtrive website. That being said... I'd still go with the leather strapped one that can be worn as a belt bag or carried. I don't think that one was crazy priced either actually (less than $1k) but I could be wrong.[/quote]

Albert, you know what's funny, I actually passed up on that belted bag for around the $450 mark.....[:'(] Now I'm kicking myself!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

^ whaaaaat!? [:|]

I woulda been all over that.

No worries though, things always show up again and again and in the end.... it's just clothes.

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

All too true. Let's hope a deal like that pops up again though! haha

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

[quote user="Casius"]This is the bag; I really like the simplicity of it and the size.

[/quote]

man, i really like this look. the LUC knit and those pants are awesome.

casius where did you get the pictures from? and where did you have a chance to get the bag at that price? ;)

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎