X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

cool now that y'all is hating again, i can go back to loving....shit at A looked real nice.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• pipcleo
      • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

pip thats cool. any shop talk? or was it just about the olympics? [83]

Comment

• pipcleo
          • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• random
            • Dec 2007

the leathercoat looks GREAT to me. this might be the first time i ve ever liked a leather coat like that.
            I don't exist.

Comment

• electric_alyce
              • Mar 2008

[quote user="Heirloom"]they kinda look like rubber boots to me o_O

[/quote]

seconed! And chunky rubber boots too >_<

Like some of the materials though, lot's of nice details, but it's hard to get over those boots =/

Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]cool now that y'all is hating again, i can go back to loving....shit at A looked real nice.
                [/quote]

it's the lighting

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

[quote user="random"]the leathercoat looks GREAT to me. this might be the first time i ve ever liked a leather coat like that.[/quote]

def one of the things i hope to try on in tokyo...

as well as locate a dirty white carpe cardi

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

minority rev's buy sucks. A's buy/pictures makes m.a+ look a lot better than this.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

never seen those patchwork sleeve shirts before.. I like them in some weird way. the grey knit looks nice, but its really basic.. I have to say though, I really like that whole outfit.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• maldoror
                        • Jun 2007

that sweater looks to be the same as this one, without the deeper neck

definitely beautiful, but extremely simple, and among the first victims of amadei's new pricing system which eschews monetary worth for a hierarchy of personal sacrifice. this sweater costs the loss of the someone close to you OR lower body paralysis.

also those stripey sleeve shirts look like they came from the boys section at kmart.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

never seen those patchwork sleeve shirts before.. I like them in some weird way. the grey knit looks nice, but its really basic.. I have to say though, I really like that whole outfit.

[/quote]

I agree Mike, it's a nice look overall and right down your style alley :)

That being said, I'm 100% certain you could do this look with existing pieces in your wardrobe and I'm quite certain you paid 1/4 the asking price that Amadei demands.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• justine
                            • Jan 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]That being said, I'm 100% certain you could do this look with existing pieces in your wardrobe and I'm quite certain you paid 1/4 the asking price that Amadei demands. [/quote]I keep hearing about MA prices, but I haven't had a chance to check out how bad it is, what's the price on this sweater is to give me an idea?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

I'm ballparking $800-900 for this season for that piece... considering the aviator is now at $2200 up from $1400 last season (oh, sorry... it's a "new" fabric blend this time).

It's definitely on par with CCP et al. in general Justine.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Re: + (Maurizio Amadei)

[quote user="justine"][quote user="Chinorlz"]That being said, I'm 100% certain you could do this look with existing pieces in your wardrobe and I'm quite certain you paid 1/4 the asking price that Amadei demands. [/quote]I keep hearing about MA prices, but I haven't had a chance to check out how bad it is, what's the price on this sweater is to give me an idea?[/quote]

i think the sweaters are 1400, he's trying to maintain parity with luc, or is that the price that a has decided we will pay for sweaters this season?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎