• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
    I'm in very good description, and to say the product is very interesting. SUPOTIFABURIKKU combination is one of the finer in Nice, however, proved pintstriping, I smoked a little hard. ツバメは言いました。
    LMAO

The jacket looks awesome - makes justne's verdict quite timely.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jevna83
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      you might as well ask for discounted tickets to a sold out concert. keep looking yahoo japan or on SZ classifieds - maybe something will pop up.
      not 100% true.

the store is giving away the black fishbag for around 750 euros, and the grey long sac for 400. :)
      Last edited by jevna83; 09-04-2008, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• curiouscharles
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by a cretin hopped View Post
        i think that's money you're tasting
        does disappearing money have a taste?

-

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post

The more I stare at this piece the more I want to have it... is this piece out yet?

It's matching my developing aesthetic very nicely :)
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Fade to Black
            • Sep 2008

the stuff is so short in the body...first the leather shirt, now that jacket...the piece i like best is still the SS08 (linen?) black/grey 2 button shirt...

distressed jeans from MA+!?!?! Or is that just some random shit...
            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Chim
              • Dec 2006

that black raw edged pinstripe jacket looks very similar to something number nine did a couple years ago. I own a jacket that almost has that exact material, but with a gigantic thermal hood sewn in and suede zippered sleeves from n(n)

Comment

• Goldsmith
                • Dec 2007

shop list

Where of where can I buy in Milan and or Paris. AND where is the better shopping for MA CCP Maurizio Altieri Augusta. I haven't been for years but maybe going somewhere soon........................

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Goldsmith View Post
                  Where of where can I buy in Milan and or Paris. AND where is the better shopping for MA CCP Maurizio Altieri Augusta. I haven't been for years but maybe going somewhere soon........................
                  The one and only, L'Eclariereireurowere in Paris. There is a Milan stocklist, but the name escapes me - Dantone maybe?
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

yessir, L'eclaireur rue herold and rue malher are the ones to hit in Paris, and Daad Dantone has two locations in Milan.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• orphée
                      • Apr 2008

At least one of those locations in Milan is very centrally located.

Comment

• orphée
                        • Apr 2008

By the way, some have raised the issue of the pieces being short in the body. I actually like the contrast between shorter body and longer arms. Might it not facilitate movement?

Comment

• jcotteri
                          • Jun 2008

if you have a long torso like me then do you not look like you are wearing a cropped leather shirt for example
                          WTB: This

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

I like long sleeves, but a short body length is a no-go for me. I'm quite tall with really long legs so short tops look very goofy. some can pull it of better though.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                              I like long sleeves, but a short body length is a no-go for me. I'm quite tall with really long legs so short tops look very goofy. some can pull it of better though.
                              Could be worse. I'm quite tall with a really long torso. Short bodied items on a long torso look like cropped tops. Nothing says "what were you thinking!?!" quite like a cropped suit jacket.
                              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• orphée
                                • Apr 2008

Yes, I had a feeling you were all part of the long-torso crowd. Guess I just happen to have the torso MA+ has been designing for. Can certain see why his short-body stuff would be a big mistake for some of you. On the down side, not having that longer torso makes it more difficult for me to pull off some of the baggier and longer looks of other designers. I recently had a Damir Doma jacket on, and it just looked like a cheap blouse on me. Perhaps I should just stick with MA+.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎