X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raw Edge
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by surver View Post
    perhaps this is too much to ask for from people who only understand the consumer-side of things and not creatives in and of themselves... no intention to attack any one person by this remark so please do not get offended
    huh? Cheeeeel maaaan.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

after a lot of nonsense, some facts might be in order..

I think I mentioned it before, but Maurizio did indeed show a womens collection recently. all I can say is that based on the very little amount I've seen, it looked pretty damn baller

he is also showing the next mens wear collection in Paris. will try to give more info about both soon.

as for upcoming mens wear, some of it at least is very promising.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

BTW, if anyone is looking for MA+ wallets at retail, I can hook you up.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• pipcleo
          • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• cuddly
            • Sep 2007

here surver hit this..

i personally find his work very interesting and even if some stuff aren't quite 'there' yet... it's part of the process of evolving a personality... time and effort are such crucial elements in the creative process...

perhaps this is too much to ask for from people who only understand the consumer-side of things and not creatives in and of themselves... no intention to attack any one person by this remark so please do not get offended
            Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post
            huh? Cheeeeel maaaan.

Comment

• pipcleo
              • Jan 2007

..........te
              Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 01:11 AM.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

whatever. it's just this post used to be quite interesing to read and participate in... lately it has become extremely immature and unconstructive... much more so than other posts... funny how amadei triggers such extreme reactions and childish comments from so many people...
                i can say the same about the entire board in general as of late.

sure you can say that some of what i post is part of the problem, but on a whole i can say that i very likely post more insightful/more than one word/line/meme post on a lot of things more than other "valued" contributors around here, whether or not they are right or sound smart enough is another issue. hey man i'm just rollin with the times, at the end of the day i am nothing more than a mirror.
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                  i can say the same about the entire board in general as of late.

sure you can say that some of what i post is part of the problem, but on a whole i can say that i very likely post more insightful/more than one word/line/meme post on a lot of things more than other "valued" contributors around here, whether or not they are right or sound smart enough is another issue. hey man i'm just rollin with the times, at the end of the day i am nothing more than a mirror.
                  Funny you should say this - I (and many others I might add) find your posts immature, irrational, pompous, and sometimes downright dumb. I don't know what it is - but you live in your own world. Being a legend and a martyr in your own mind doesn't make you one in real life. I've held back long enough, despite people complaining to me about your childishness, but please, you ain't a fucking gangsta. So please, keep your exercises in mental masturbation to yourself - just because you know how to rhyme doesn't make you a poet and just because you waste this forums space, doesn't mean people want to read it.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by pipcleo View Post
                    not actually his first womens collection
                    cant say i agree on baller-esque nature of it all
                    for those who admire the potato sack silhouette of female luc
                    your non figure hugging dreams may come true

with ma i think there is a pretty standard rule
                    if it works on him it works on her
                    excuse the 2am phrasing - didn't mean to imply it was the first one, just that he showed the new collection recently. I think the first separate womens showing was ss08?

I've only seen a few looks, but I definately liked them.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Funny you should say this - I (and many others I might add) find your posts immature, irrational, pompous, and sometimes downright dumb. I don't know what it is - but you live in your own world. Being a legend and a martyr in your own mind doesn't make you one in real life. I've held back long enough, despite people complaining to me about your childishness, but please, you ain't a fucking gangsta. So please, keep your exercises in mental masturbation to yourself - just because you know how to rhyme doesn't make you a poet and just because you waste this forums space, doesn't mean people want to read it.
                      Faust, you disappoint me. The others who have complained - I couldn't give a shit less, it's cyberspace. Really fitting how this whole story has come full circle - you started SZ as a more open alternative to the other forum run by, in your own words, more or less, that "spiteful, cold hearted bitch."

Now that you have your own circle jerk playground and a board incapacitated by mindless drones who, in their own mental masturbation, have kept quiet so not to strike the ire of the gods of this realm, full circle indeed. I guess a full stomach has made you complacent, and you've gone soft(grey).

The truth is a fucking bitch sometimes, ain't it Eugene.

If there is such a rally against me, why don't ya ban me already? Don't got the stomach for that, do ya? Not when I'm one of the few people who actually contribute thoughtful comments to this site, to which YOU yourself have said publicly to me many times. Intelligence is debatable; thoughtful, quite apparent which are the boys and which are the men.
                      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Matt, grow up. You are in your 20s already. Time to grow up. You haven't contributed shit in months. I skip over your every single post, because it's a bunch of mindless gibberish. Let's take others out of the equation - I have a problem with your nonsense. If you want to let it out - get yourself a myspace page or a blog and fire away.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Diego
                          • Aug 2007

Has anyone seen grandma's ss09?, is it worse than aw08?... I had pics but can't find them.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

here are a few:

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

more poppa+ ss:

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

theres some more footwear, bags etc on ShelterII

I like part of the clothing, the black jacket is awesome and the shorter linen looking one looks pretty nice as well. trousers are not as nice as some of the earlier versions, the plaid and the weird blue fabric throw them off a bit. not a big fan of the footwear, but the slouched boots look nice.
                                Last edited by lowrey; 01-13-2009, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎