Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magic
    • Feb 2009

+post from RP. LUC Primary triangle shoulder, reversible.

Focusing on object details

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

I have the same one, sick piece. both of the colours are perfect

the fine merino will create some lint by the way, I just went through mine with a lint remover.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

yeah, these are amazing when i handled it irl

thanks for the heads up, i didnt aware of it. did they happened after washing?

Mofiya, these are from current AW10 collection:)
        Last edited by magic; 11-19-2010, 12:20 PM.
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
          the fine merino will great some lint by the way, I just went through mine with a lint remover.
          Are yours the 140s merino-wool, too (e.g. same fabric as mine)?
          Wore the thing out on friday and felt like wearing a night dress... So comfy [love]
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

yes, same yarn. wearing it right now actually, its incredibly comfortable. but yea, after about 15 days of wear it had some lint (probably from friction as I wore it under a jacket the entire time).
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• MoFiya
              • Sep 2007

Bummed to hear... But you say it was no problem getting rid of it with a lint remover... Everything fine with the quality other than that? Do you feel it's fragile or handle it with extreme care?
              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

seems fine otherwise, I wear it like any other sweater. took me about 10-15 mins to go over the whole shirt with the remover.

Comment

• MoFiya
                  • Sep 2007

The market is full of those LUC raw silk cardigans these days... What's the reason for everyone to sell theirs? Does anybody own it and wear the hell out of it or are there any issues with it?

I consider this piece to be one of my personal grails which I am saving for and looking to buy one day (if anybody is willing to trade theirs get at me but thats a different story). Therefore, I would like to know how versatile this piece is? How do you wash yours?
                  But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• jj.still
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                    The market is full of those LUC raw silk cardigans these days... What's the reason for everyone to sell theirs? Does anybody own it and wear the hell out of it or are there any issues with it?
                    Impulsive purchases.. probably =)

Comment

• DRRRK
                      • Aug 2009

I got the impression that a lot of Harnden stuff is on the market as well. Probably it has to do with some hype here that makes people buy clothes that don't work on them person.

Comment

• Chant
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post

I consider this piece to be one of my personal grails which I am saving for and looking to buy one day (if anybody is willing to trade theirs get at me but thats a different story). Therefore, I would like to know how versatile this piece is? How do you wash yours?
                        Neckline is very difficult to match properly : wide low cut.

Comment

• MoFiya
                          • Sep 2007

Yeah, I can imagine that it would look pretty odd with a basic roundneck tee underneath. Would probably wear one of my N(N) tanks underneath with wider necks, but the question is wether the dark-brown / beige goes with the grey. Guess I should rather go for a black one in that case (well, wishful thinking).
                          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• jumpoff
                            • Jan 2008

I've worn the hell out of mine, but as Christian says, it is hard to match due to the low neckline.

These days I usually wear it unbuttoned, but it also looks good buttoned with wider neck longsleevees.

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

I'm with Christian, although it's often styled with other LUC stuff on sites, and it's always round necks, although raw necks, but anyhow. For me I don't feel at home in cardigans at all, have tried this and Ann's but I never feel like me.

Comment

• snafu
                                • Apr 2008

The neck is hard to match ... i wear mine often but not as often as i thought i would when i bought it... I thought id wear it with traditional shirts but it doesn't work.
                                I usually wear mine either open with a higher neckline sweater or closed over a vest/tank as they have a lower neckline. I have a carol polpolin shirt vest which works well with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎