Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Women's bags

For that special girl who flips a bird to LV.</p>

Collection Privee? (personally my favorite womens bags maker)</p>

</p>

The following Collection Privee? bags are on Ebay, actually (note the leather is different on each side).</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Women's bags

Henry Cuir</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

SissiRossi</p>

</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Collection Privee metallic silver (from Browns)</p>

</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Giorgio Brato (from luisaviaroma.com)</p>

</p>

in brown, from a different angle</p>

</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Corto Moltedo - never heard of them, but the bags look pretty cool.</p>

</p>

I really love the bags that fold over - I want one myself.</p>

</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Margiela (from pollyanna.com)</p>

</p>

</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

Very nice choices. I like that ivory CP bag with the big buckle. Very reasonably priced too. That seller is terrific--super nice guy, and a great selection of shoes. </p>

I&#39;m not a bag person at all, but i do need one....will be haunting this thread for suggestions.</p>
                ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

This was a cool Margiela bag on Yoox (sold out) - opens from both sides and can be used as a shoulder bag or a handbag. Too bad all your stuff would probably roll around like crazy if you were flipping it too often - but I like the idea.</p>

</p>

</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• goethe
                    • Oct 2006

i actually just bought the margiela bag... large black one that faust posted. its my (anti)"status" bag.

also, i personally like the large money bag by tanner krolle. they had a limited edition one a while back which was metallic gunmetal. very beautiful.
                    i couldn't find a picture but if you go to tannerkrolle.com and click on money under the handbag section you can view it.

Comment

• laika
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user=&quot;goethe&quot;]i actually just bought the margiela bag... large black one that faust posted. its my (anti)&quot;status&quot; bag.

also, i personally like the large money bag by tanner krolle. they had a limited edition one a while back which was metallic gunmetal. very beautiful.
                      i couldn&#39;t find a picture but if you go to tannerkrolle.com and click on money under the handbag section you can view it.[/quote]</p>

hey, that was in my dreambox! lol. Let me know how you like it. </p>

The money bag is very pretty also, although it&#39;s not as deceptively simple. </p>

hmmmm.....i still need a bag. [*-)]</p>
                      ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• laika
                        • Sep 2006

More Margiela, from martinmargiela.com.</p>

</p>

</p>

I like the red one with the change purse and the large black one. But perhaps the shopper that Faust posted would be more practical?</p>

Has anyone checked out the Margiela store for bags?</p>

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user=&quot;laika&quot;]

[quote user=&quot;goethe&quot;]i actually just bought the margiela bag... large black one that faust posted. its my (anti)&quot;status&quot; bag.

i couldn&#39;t find a picture but if you go to tannerkrolle.com and click on money under the handbag section you can view it.[/quote]</p>

hey, that was in my dreambox! lol. Let me know how you like it. </p>

The money bag is very pretty also, although it&#39;s not as deceptively simple. </p>

hmmmm.....i still need a bag. [*-)]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Looks like it&#39;s back. Goethe did you have a change of heart or did you buy the bag that was on the pollyanna website?</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                            • Sep 2006

Yes, it&#39;s back. I really like it, but it&#39;s very small....and quite expensive for being small, at that.</p>

Faust, what do you think about the Margiela shopper (the second pic from pollyanna)? I&#39;m total crap at picking out bags, [:(] and I really need one.
                            </p>

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user=&quot;laika&quot;]

Yes, it&#39;s back. I really like it, but it&#39;s very small....and quite expensive for being small, at that.</p>

Faust, what do you think about the Margiela shopper (the second pic from pollyanna)? I&#39;m total crap at picking out bags, [:(] and I really need one.
                              </p>

[/quote]</p>

I think it&#39;s the shit! Expensive though. IF might have it, if you want to check it out in person, which I would suggest, since it might be too big (I remember you mentioned you have a pretty pettie frame).
                              </p>

Does it have to be black? Because I love this Collection Privee? on Yoox. I&#39;m not sure if it&#39;s good if you plan to use it for work (meaning the 8 1/2&quot; by 11&quot; mode).
                              </p>

</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎