• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

/\ What are you doing?!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

spamming!
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• rider
        eyes of the world
        • Jun 2009

spamming what? i'm befuddled but i was waiting to see where this was going...

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by rider View Post
          spamming what? i'm befuddled but i was waiting to see where this was going...
          I have no idea...but I feel it's coming, and it'll be big!

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

I realized that I like Givenchy bags. Love, actually.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
              • May 2008

^gasp.

Which ones in particular? Ive always had a fondness for the Nightingale, too bad my friends have all had issues with the hardware breaking.
              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• ittalidaa
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
                ^gasp.

Which ones in particular? Ive always had a fondness for the Nightingale, too bad my friends have all had issues with the hardware breaking.
                You can add the Pandora with its stitching and general make issues. :x I think Helmut hits the spot for me and some women. Light, interesting and practical (sometimes). Will post some pictures soon.
                http://cotonblanc.tumblr.com http://lacollectionneuse.tumblr.com

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

^gasp.

Dude, I don't know the fucking model names, come on!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Dude, I don't know the fucking model names, come on!
                    Hahaha youre talking to the wrong lady.
                    Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Verdandi
                      • Mar 2012

^gasp.

That happened with mine as well. Actually it happened twice. I had it sent in for repair and a few weeks later the hardwear broke again.

A lot of the bags from the big fashion houses seem to have quality issues. A friend of mine recently bought a Chanel bag and had the stitching come apart within a few days. I don't know but if I fork over 4000 Euros for a bag I expect it to not fall apart after a couple of days
                      Last edited by Verdandi; 12-17-2012, 12:18 PM.
                      lavender menace

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

It seems like quality of many designer offerings just keeps going down. What's up, designers?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fadetogrey
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Verdandi View Post
                          That happened with mine as well. Actually it happened twice. I had it sent in for repair and a few weeks later the hardwear broke again.
                          Dang, I've wanted a nightingale for so long, so I'm bummed to hear that (but my wallet is excited) I also like the "Pandora" and the "Antigona" from Givenchy, though the latter to me seems more like a travel bag. I would hate to spend that much on a bag to have the hardware fall apart. I'm not much of a bag girl (I have 2) but I've got eyes for a ma+ accordion bag and will be staying away from designer women's bags.

Comment

• ahn
                            • Jul 2012

Trust the topic of handbags to get me to come out of lurker status...

I know not everyone here likes Alexander Wang but I've been using my Kirsten Satchel for almost two years, every single day - I love it more than any bag I've ever owned, but I'm just starting to get some fraying on the handles where the edge seal is coming apart.

I thought my next bag might be a washed black Givenchy Pandora (if I could find one by the time I'm truly ready to give up my Kirsten) so I'm disappointed to read it has quality issues. Although everyone says Wang has quality issues and other than my well deserved wear-and-tear the quality of mine has been excellent.

For a more structured look I also love Fleet Ilya...

some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• rider
                              eyes of the world
                              • Jun 2009

Where can I find a guidi medium bag, not horse, dark skin and hopefully on sale? a bag I'll have for life...

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Cannot be horse under any circumstances?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎