Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

I've been using my Sruli Recht clutch non-stop since I got it. If I need to carry something bigger (or hide my dog to sneak it into the cinema), I just put the clutch in a Rick fabric tote and add the extra stuff/puppy with it. Most convenient arrangement I've found so far, and carrying a clutch has significantly lessened my back aches

Comment

• rider
      eyes of the world
      • Jun 2009

^ you know I use those rick drkshdw totes all the time. mostly for travel and overnight. they are fantastic sacks and the large ones hold quite a bit.

i havent used the fleet ilya bag yet, even though i am dying to but hesitate because of the weather. i dont want to get salt on the suede. i might forgo the tote idea and see how it goes with a medium size bag. perhaps it will be good to downsize since my bag now seems so heavy all the time.

i do like the idea of the structure of the mmm bag very much and will hit up IF next time i'm in town to see if they have a johnny farah saddle leather version.
      Last edited by rider; 02-06-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

Johnny Farah does some good stuff, and it's well priced too...I had a brown bag of his that I actually wore out and had to retire.

Any pics of your clutch, galia? I'm intrigued...

Agree about the Rick sacks, I have a drkshdw one that I use for the gym and it's perfect.
        ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

A Rick tote is de rigeur SZ gear. Everyone's got one.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Rosenrot
            • Aug 2010

I haven't got that many bags myself and only rotate between 2-3 of them. For everyday use my go to bag is the free slingbag from Antonioli. For formal purposes, it'll be YSL Muse Two which actually has served me well for the past 2-3 years, and for air travel my go-to bag would be my medium Celine Luggage which fits my laptop and all the other junk I'd need to travel long distance.

I'm hoping to get a bag from Guidi to replace the Antonioli sling bag one day. I did consider a Fendi Peekaboo at one point but I don't know how well they'd go with all of my clothes.
            Originally posted by Patroklus
            Better too adventurous than not enough
            everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• kobito
              • Jan 2013

agree! i use RO tote MOSt of the time now ..but the only problem is: i always needa "lucky draw" my small items in the bag
              same problem happened when i use MA+ shell bag....
              i am also seeking a good small bag for this spring summer

Originally posted by rider View Post
              ^ you know I use those rick drkshdw totes all the time. mostly for travel and overnight. they are fantastic sacks and the large ones hold quite a bit.

i havent used the fleet ilya bag yet, even though i am dying to but hesitate because of the weather. i dont want to get salt on the suede. i might forgo the tote idea and see how it goes with a medium size bag. perhaps it will be good to downsize since my bag now seems so heavy all the time.

i do like the idea of the structure of the mmm bag very much and will hit up IF next time i'm in town to see if they have a johnny farah saddle leather version.

Comment

• gnow
                • Jun 2010

Hello girls.

Gf's bday is coming, and I was planning to get a Givenchy nightingale for her. Any idea where I can look which ships worldwide besides LVR? The Flagship here in SG is alittle too pretty expensive for my liking.

I've heard of some places in Europe that has decent prices, but that was like a year ago, and I can't remember anything now.

Comment

• Rosenrot
                  • Aug 2010

Try Selfridges and Barneys.
                  Originally posted by Patroklus
                  Better too adventurous than not enough
                  everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

What's wrong with LVR? SZ gets commission!
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• unclassifieditem
                      • Nov 2012

Regarding the Sruli Recht clutch:

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

• Magic1
                        • Jan 2011

I just recently happened upon Williams Handmade. They have a classic english men's bag look, but with unique subtle design differences.

Haven't handled them, but they look very well made. (not necessarily women's only bags)

Comment

• julia_endlessdark
                          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                          Downtown has only one of these Julius Skull Bags in stock!! Wear it, collect it, or display it...

[URL="http://http://www.downtownshop.com/bags/julius-skull-bag-6532.html"]

Like it!

Comment

• julia_endlessdark
                            • Sep 2011

One of my most favourite designers!

Comment

• kobito
                              • Jan 2013

got this bag in Seoul. no brand. not pricy. but become my fav recently ^-^

Comment

• ahn
                                • Jul 2012

I need a new bag soon! I have no idea what to get, nothing seems quite perfect.

These are some nice ones that almost made the list for me...

I mean it's not within my budget or my practicality requirements, but it has such superb volume and geometry.

differently...

Guerrilla-Group | 吉豐重工 : INDUSTRIAL CONTROL EQUIPMENT

This has a poignant distressed quality I really like, although satchels are not my favourite style.
                                some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎