Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemikemike
    • Jun 2011

Has anyone tried out the new L'Aire de Panache >musk?< that societyofcrossedkeys is selling?
    notes are pretty different from the 2014 cast & crew release...and the site does a very poor job of giving any information on most of the items.

i did not want to roll the dice at £99

Comment

• opinions
      • Jun 2021

My favorites ones are Giorgio Armani Di Gio Porfumo and Paco Rabanne 1 Million. I have a pretty big collection of perfumes. I like to have a variety of different smells. I don't know how you do it, but I use perfume depending on the mood, the clothes, and what impression I want to create for the world. So, for example, for work - I use a stronger smell, for a walk - a lighter scent, on a date - something sweet and pleasant. And I prefer to buy sample bottles of perfumes because it is cheaper and more convenient, I can afford to buy more.
      Last edited by opinions; 08-12-2021, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Gwaro
        • Jan 2024

It's cool to see the popularity of biker jeans, especially Balmain's. Those definitely add an edge to outfits. If any of you guys are also into the biker jeans style but maybe looking for a change, there are plenty of other options too. Like for example, you can take a look at these men's biker jeans at https://jeans4you.shop/collections/mens-biker-jeans. They're not Balmain but they're pretty good too. And you never know, might find your new favorite pair there. Happy hunting and trading buddies.​

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎