• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

bump for random
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Vetiver Oriental by Serge Lutens is just heavenly. Every time I put it on someone I know tells me "that's the kind of scent a girl wants to cuddle up with," but even beyond that, I just sit around sniffing myself, strange looks be damned!
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
        • Mar 2007

CdG 2 MAN's the only fragrance i've worn in the past several years.

I love the packaging for this Xmas edition, but it looks like this is the CdG 2, and not the 2 MAN...

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz

i swear by this.
          So, did you ever get this guy to send you samples? I must confess, I'm intrigued.

By the way, I no longer care for Monocle x CDG.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Who?
            • Aug 2007

I want to try those CB scents, specifically In The Library, but I rarely wear a fragrance so I haven't made a purchase.

Has anyone checked out DS & Durga?
            D.S. & Durga makes immersive fragrances in Brooklyn, NY. Founded by husband-and-wife team David (D.S.) and Kavi (Durga), the perfumer-owned house invites exploration and highlights that Perfume is Armchair Travel.
            Last edited by Who?; 11-28-2008, 08:59 AM.
            WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Nikov
              • Nov 2008

CB has a store in brooklyn, right? can anybody help me with directions? his stuff always sounds so interesing.

Comment

• Nikov
                • Nov 2008

cheers

Comment

• i fell in love with Ihateperfume 2 years ago and can't let it go. I still don't own any of his perfumes. my dream is to have my custom made scent by him once i finally go to new york.

Comment

• Schadenfreude
                    • Jan 2008

hm. i pretty much do not wear scents at all, but cb interests me. i think i have something to do during the day tomorrow.
                    Originally posted by ddohnggo
                    fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

Comment

• BlackSilver
                      • Nov 2008

where can i get a bottle of bois d'argent from a seller/shop that ships to europe?
                      Looking for a wrap cardigan! odyn vovk or KK, pm me if you have one for sale in 46-48

Comment

• rach2jlc
                        • Sep 2006

^Bois d'argent is getting quite tough to find, but you can usually get a bottle at the main Dior Homme boutiques. So, I'd advise calling one of them and having them to ship to you, since you are in Europe. It is probably the easiest way to get some. It's really a wonderful one; I love wearing it in autumn/winter.

Today, I'm breaking winter tradition and wearing a bright citrus, Guerlain Pamplelune. It's grapefruit and pathouli with some vanilla thrown in for good measure. Very sharp, a little biting, and kind of funky (thanks to the patchouli). It makes me long for summer...

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

I love citrus smells.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BlackSilver
                            • Nov 2008

the new allure has some citrus in it, smelled it the other day but im not so fond of the citrus. the basenotes were ok though.
                            Looking for a wrap cardigan! odyn vovk or KK, pm me if you have one for sale in 46-48

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                              • Jan 2008

Aaaahh, I remember the glory days of Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male",
                              when women(Mostly italians for some reason) would come up to you
                              and whisper into your ears,
                              "You smell like my husband(or boyfriend, lover, dog, etc.)",
                              and you knew you were in trouble!

So I had to change my ways and swore by Helmut Langs Cuiron,
                              and then the cock abandons the ship to leave me stranded ...

I'm on my last bottle, so I very much appreciate the inspiration
                              here, as I need to find something to replace!

Last edited by BECOMING-INTENSE; 11-29-2008, 04:03 PM.
                              Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                              Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Davie
                                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by BlackSilver View Post
                                where can i get a bottle of bois d'argent from a seller/shop that ships to europe?
                                I have a big bottle for sale if you're interested. PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎