Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124125126127128129130131132133134
Results 2,661 to 2,666 of 2666

Thread: Men's Fragrances

There would be a long list but I couldn't remember all the names.
    But here's one prominent name I like on my partner, the Creed Aventus - its masculine and carries a great combination of notes.

Another one I like is Creed again, the Silver Mountain Water for its neither too light nor too strong.
    Pari Agarwal
    --> Let's discuss fashion and styling

Current Rotation:

Comme Des Garcons x Monocle Scent 1: Hinoki -
    heavy hinoki wood, turpentine, laurel, very slight citrus
    similar to Aesop's Hwyl but lasts much longer

Margiela Replica: At The Barbers -
    sweet, white musk, lavender, soap, fresh haircut
    this scent screams "I take care of myself well and care about grooming"

Margiela Replica: Lazy Sunday Morning -
    dry cleaned clothes, lily of the valley, natural and floral
    good neutral scent that suits summer days the best

Quote Originally Posted by mikemikemike View Post
    has anyone had a chance to try Yoyogi scent from cdg / monocle ?
    I use this, itís great! It feels very bright and warm, is woody. It honestly reminds me of the feeling I used to get with visvim no.1 room fragrance. Would recommend to just about anyone!

I recently purchased wonderoud scent by comme des garcons from dover street and its definitely a great addition. Can anyone recommend me a scent by yohji or issey miyake would much appreciate it.

Yohji Pour Homme is a perennial favorite of mine for twenty years - it's been reissued several years ago, and I bought a bottle at the Yohji flagship in Tokyo. They don't distribute it Stateside though (not sure which DSM you are referring to). If you are in London though, pretty sure they Yohji boutique in Conduit Street will have it.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

There is a scent called “I will not disturb you” by Yhoji which was released a few years ago and is still available. The men’s version is a lovely masculine rose scent - a dirty floral with a touch of musk and woods. Affordable too - I think I spent under $100 for the large size. A lovely fragrance and very unexpected.