Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • profondo nero
    • Aug 2012

Frankly, according to your earlier post I'm not surprised whatsoever.

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by profondo nero View Post
      Frankly, according to your earlier post I'm not surprised whatsoever.
      Ya, you probably shouldn't be.

...I still don't like you.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• the breaks
        • Sep 2007

tell us more about who you like and don't like
        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
          tell us more about who you like and don't like
          I like you. You're dreamy.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

This excites me:

Comment

• munch
              • Aug 2008

hmm a small request; http://usa.loccitane.com/cedar-eau-d...435,262752.htm
              friend's looking for a sample of this but I have no clue where to look. think it's possible to find one?

thanks!

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by munch View Post
                hmm a small request; http://usa.loccitane.com/cedar-eau-d...435,262752.htm
                friend's looking for a sample of this but I have no clue where to look. think it's possible to find one?

thanks!
                Did they try calling one of their shops? They're usually pretty accommodating.

...tell them not to get their hopes up though. It's nothing special.

Comment

• davidafterlife
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by teeteet View Post
                  Anybody tried the scents from Nico Uytterhaegen? Looks promising with the leather pouches etc but no way of trying it... seen em on Layers London web. Anyone?
                  was wondering the same so decided to see if anyone asked before I did? any results? Fragrantica has listed them so you're not going full blind buy: http://www.fragrantica.com/designers...terhaegen.html

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by davidafterlife View Post
                    was wondering the same so decided to see if anyone asked before I did? any results? Fragrantica has listed them so you're not going full blind buy: http://www.fragrantica.com/designers...terhaegen.html
                    more info: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/287...w-perfume-line

Here's another recent discovery. Nico Uytterhaegen is a mysterious Belgian designer specializing in avanguardist leather goods and jewelery...

Comment

• davidafterlife
                      • Dec 2011

something new and quite interesting. HM as already stood the test of time I'm interested to see how HiM will solidify amongst the ranks!

details here

Comment

• cremaster
                        • Jan 2010

I see Boris has a new fragrance with Six Scents -
                        3 Deep is Australia’s leading luxury branding & creative agency. We create extraordinary brands for extraordinary people.

Could be interesting....

Comment

• liberty_of_style
                          • Aug 2011

Nico Uytterhaegen

Recently bought. Fantastic scent! Warm, tasty! Great for fall/winter.
                          I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• several_girls
                            • Nov 2010

Got some samples of CdG series 6, and even found a bottle of Tar!

I noticed Skai's dry-down is very similar to S-ex. I'm guessing it might be a relatively commonly used synthetic (eg. iso e super), anyone with more experience/knowledge find this accord elsewhere?

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by several_girls View Post
                              Got some samples of CdG series 6, and even found a bottle of Tar!

I noticed Skai's dry-down is very similar to S-ex. I'm guessing it might be a relatively commonly used synthetic (eg. iso e super), anyone with more experience/knowledge find this accord elsewhere?
                              It's not IES (to my nose anyway), but you could be right that they have some ingredient(s) in common. Probably a musk though.

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

what are peoples opinion on cire trudon candles? be honest . i just fuckin bought one finally , im very familiar with the company, heritage , etc but never tried one before since i like stickin to brands i know from experience are gonna be what i want . i bought nazareth it fuckin BLOWS . god im so pissed i bought this pos . i went to barneys plannin to get another frederic malle candle but i was like hmmm lemme try a cire finally. big fuckin mistake , this shits a piece o shit. its basically a pretty glass vessel and mildly scented to almost unscented wax candle. i know all the dos and donts of candles and this bitch wants to tunnel so bad. even w/ effort its still tunneled and i had to push the goddam wax on the sides down, etc . and worst of all it hardly has any throw . even when standing rite over it where i can feel the heat on my face i can only barely smell it . i dont think i can return it to barneys cos i already used it but man im tempted to toss this bunk candle down my hall steps but id feel bad since its all "nazareth " and has like jesusy inspired imagery . otherwise id punt this shit to the curb . i knew i shoulda just got rubrum lilly from fred malle

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎