Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 226263646566676869707172
Results 1,421 to 1,432 of 1432

Thread: Videogames

Ninja theory games has been good so far but all of them had zero replayability in my opinion. All of them do had great plot and characterizations.

As much as i love Enslaved and DMC, after the credits roll I'm just done with it and all attempts to replay them again just left me cold.

Ya'll check out Nioh DLC yet?
    Last edited by Monoral; 05-10-2017 at 04:52 AM.

Just started it out actually, finding it a little harder than expected too. enemies are a little faster in comparison

Quote Originally Posted by poltergiest View Post
    Just started it out actually, finding it a little harder than expected too. enemies are a little faster in comparison
    Yup they pulled a Dark Souls 3 DLC move. Just throw white hot cruelty at you and laugh.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

O Faust, can't you let us have this method of escapism? Right now, though, I'm playing The Silver Case (which I hesitate to call a game, as it's a visual novel) and I can't recall being this fascinated by a game since Pokémon Gold. Goichi Suda's ideas aren't always executed in the best way, but this is a definite win for him. There's plenty of New Order references, too.
    who slips in to my body and whispers to my ghost?

I'm not coming for your consoles :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I am currently knee deeps in What remains of Edith Finch, it too hardly a game but it does uses the fact that it is a video game with player interaction in a meaningful way.

I am all about PUBG at the moment, the adrenaline rush you get from that game is enough to keep you going forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

I've always been a big fan of classic D&D based RPG's, especially old Planescape, which I replay every now and then drastically changing my character's alignment, which is a lot of fun and literally allows you to play different games. Choosing which line to take this time I started thinking about this compact and functional "alignment" paradigm and how it's possible to apply it to any system, and all of a sudden I made this. I'm sorry.

have you met any of these people? This is super wrong and frankly insulting
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Anyone played Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice? Dont mean to sound condescending but a really great game for grown-ups. Great use of the medium to portray mental illness. Also, just a kickass soundtrack w the use of binaural audio. There's a set piece in there that resembles that makes you feel you're wading through Dante's Inferno that is jaw droppingly beautiful.

Played Hellblade months ago when it came out and i do agree with what you said.
    The portrayal of mental illness (psychosis) were done really well and in respectful way.

My one and only criticism of this game is that the puzzles can be a little bit repetitive at times and also combat can be a little bit obtuse but manageable.