• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MWNN
    Banned
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
    Sure my psn is Patrick1338, but PSN is down already for a couple of days due to hackers. So story mode now
    sure will add you after PSn come to life again =)

Comment

• MWNN
      Banned
      • Mar 2011

Played MK9 its awesome especially Storyline !

Comment

• Zenith
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
        MK 9 is the shit again. MK pwns SF
        Nonsense (and blasphemy).

Comment

• MWNN
          Banned
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
          Nonsense (and blasphemy).
          Really its a 2 different games. And its really hard co compare them both.
          Have you played MK9 ?

Comment

• Zenith
            • Jun 2009

I've played MK9 (or 2011, whatever the official name is). I got a kick out of the story mode, but at the end of the day it's fan service and seriously lacking the depth of SSFIV. And for some bizarre reason, the game allows negative edge, why that would be useful in an MK game is beyond me. Couple that with the godawful netcode and you have a disappointing game.

If you want unlockables, fatalities and fanservice, MK is a go. If you want a balanced competitive game (jury is still out on AE due to Yun stupidity, but regular super is just fine), street fighter.

Comment

• MWNN
              Banned
              • Mar 2011

I like both games MK9 and SF
              mk more dark and more real
              sf is fun game =) super combos =)

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

any old school gamers remember this tune ? goddam i remember eq long before luclin and planes of power . made a lot of close friends on there back in the day . durin summer break id stay up all nite playin this game . and this tune in particular is the one that brings back the most memories .
                my only character was a barbarian warrior . after 2 weeks of exploring i made my way to the commonlands and kept goin as far i could w/out dying . couple more mins and i zoned into west freeport where this tune was playing and saw tons of other gnub players runnin around killin snakes and rats .
                anyway i started talkin to this half elf druid who was sittin at the gates by the guards and we formed a group and went off to kill orcs . him and i grouped almost every nite and leveled up together .

we met other ppl and eventually had a nightly group of us grinding xp together for a few hours . unfortunately the summer was ending and the fall semester was bout to start so i told my new friends i prolly wont be on as much anymore . i tried to log in a few times a week but there was just too much shit goin on . finally when i realized i wouldnt be able to see those friends anymore since they had all leveled up much higher than me i logged in one last time . i made my way back to west freeport and sat there for a while watching ppl run to and from the gates selling stuff to boomba the big . i remember him saying "hello there, you look like u could use some bat wings " lol . i messaged my friends who were all in the high 40s by now and in karnors castle and gave them my email address so we could stay in touch . i did one last walk around freeport , took off each piece of armor one by one , unequipped my Langseax of the wolves and walked over to the 2 guards at the front gates and attacked them . they swiftly killed me but this time instead of asking for a rez i logged out . so there my warrior died , rite where i would eventually meet some great friends and this music was playing

Comment

• MWNN
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2011

I also liked MMORPG , played star wars galaxies night and days grinding back in 2003-2005 years. Then editors ruined it change the system of grinding and evrything ((( was a great game and fun.
                  The problem you need to have many free time to play such games )))

Comment

• Teejay
                    • Apr 2010

River, I did not know you played eq as well! The description here of your memories are as vivid and emotional as mine although it seems you started before I did. As I listened to this old theme I could see you taking your final stroll around bustling Freeport and one last visit to Sir Lucan before removing your gear and ending your journey right at the gates where you started.
                    Every person I have met who has played EQ, especially from the older era, is equally reminiscent. I do not believe someone who has not been a part of this experience a decade ago will ever understand the fondness people have for this. It was the first of its kind and the community made EQ a special place to spend my free time. I made some long lasting friendships there and I keep in touch with many of them. Ironically, I had been considering resubscribing but after reading your post here, which evoked all the wonderful memories I have been wishing to rekindle, I know the current state of EQ could never fulfill that wish. There will never be anything quite like that again and I am happy to have been a part of it. Do you recall what server you were on? What was your warrior's name?

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

lol sup teej ya i used to play eq hardcore back then . everytime i hear this song i swear i get all sad . i 1st started on mithaniel marr but soon settled on the " new green servers " when they got put up . i thiiiiink i was on lanys server , honestly am not 100% sure cos its been so long .

dude i logged in last mo when they gave all old subs a free week to play on the new time locked progression server . omfg was awesome , i started a halfling warrior and rivervale was like actually populated . i rerolled another char just to check out the other zones and greater faydark was packkkkked with ppl . and get this .. no bazaar , so everyone was back in ec tunnel auctioning their wares . it fuckin felt just like old days cept for the luclin models but u can turn those off . my warriors name was murf mcmarrin . now that its summer again im rly thinkin bout resubbin also and playin on the new servers . there are 2 i think , i kno one is called fippy darkpaw . if u resub lemme know ill join u , can do tundra wolves and snow goblins together back in permafrost

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

sup anyone at home rite now ? wanna play madden 11 on xbox live ?
                        i also got ncaa 11 and mlbaseball 2k11 , also naruto ninja storm 2

Comment

• Fenix
                          • Aug 2010

Is anyone else playing LA Noire? I was completely into the style of the game even with the GTA layout. However, I'm about 3/4 the way through and am having problems going back to it. I suppose it is becoming redundant.

I need something refreshing...any suggestions?
                          Originally posted by hausofblaq
                          Grow up.

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

ya i kno what u mean bout la noire , played it at a friends and i loved it , i still think its awesome but i havent really gotten into gta style games since vice city years ago . i bought gta4 and played a few hours and never touched it again

if u like fighting games try naruto ultimate ninja storm2 , even if u arent into naruto its a good ass fighting game with smooth animations and lots of interestin characters and ninjutsu . lately i been playin nhl 11 which is soooo good if ur into hockey games , also play skate 3 alot even tho its a year old . i like building my own areas and tryin to get good lines cos they added a bunch of new tricks that ppl have been wantin to see forever like darkslides etc .
                            if ur into rpgs could try dragon age . i dont have the sequel but dragon age 1 is really fuckin good . still so many endings ( i mean like truly different endings not just a few changes to the narration ) that i havent done yet

Comment

• Fenix
                              • Aug 2010

Thanks for the suggestions. I completely forgot about skate3. I picked up and shelved it for something else. I'll have to give it a go soon.

I have the first Dragon Age as well. I ended up putting it down because it seemed like I'd play for 3-4 hours and get nowhere. I guess that isn't bad but you just need the time.

Portal 2 was a nice quick fix. Great change of pace too.
                              Originally posted by hausofblaq
                              Grow up.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                                • Jan 2007

i still prefer skate 2 over skate 3. i mean skate 3 improved in a lot of ways with the object dropper and on foot controls that dont suck and some new tricks but the city in skate 2 is just so much more fun, nothing more relaxing than than teleporting to the top of the city and doing a long ass line all the way down, skate 3 doesn't really have that because it's 3 different islands and not a single area is as cool as for example the historic looking district in skate 2

plus the single player campaign in skate 3 was kind of weak, the difficulty wasnt really a curve but more of a zig zag, the object dropper let you cheese almost any challenge, and the new hall of meat is really lame
                                Last edited by ProfMonnitoff; 06-04-2011, 07:27 PM.
                                Originally posted by jogu
                                i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎