• Show
Clear All
  • Nomad_
    • Jul 2012

anyone try assasin's creed 3 yet? still deciding if I wanna get it or not

Comment

• BeauIXI
      • Nov 2008

Assasin's Creed aside, kickstart this sweet next generation car-cour racing game!!

$15.00 for beta access and a copy of the finished product? Sounds good to me!

Last edited by BeauIXI; 11-10-2012, 10:06 PM.
      Originally posted by philip nod
      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Crowzer
        • Feb 2011

Look like Wipout, meet Tron and NFS. Why not !
        I like the HUD on the car.

Comment

• Crowzer
          • Feb 2011

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is out ! Arround 20$ on Beamdog. Next week on iPad for 10$. I think 20$ is really expensive for the windows version, they said over 400 improvements bug nothing really changements.

Comment

• volta
            • May 2009

ni no kuni demo on tuesday for y'all english speakin' folks. oh, and chulip at 'ps2 classics'! [classic where.. ? it went by unnoticed.]

perhaps even black knight sword (terrible name) soon.. since it got it's first review recently. it's funny.. because it's connected to chulip.

Last edited by volta; 12-04-2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Torchiere
              • May 2009

DARK SOULS 2 YALL!

Comment

• Patroklus
                Banned
                • Feb 2011

first person camera FOV in game design

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by volta View Post
                  perhaps even black knight sword (terrible name) soon
                  it's out! kurashima on the art and yamaoka on the soundtrack.. can't get better than that. just don't credit suda for this, like all the few people buying it. no comments since i've notplayed it yet..

Originally posted by Torchiere View Post
                  DARK SOULS 2 YALL!
                  not dark and gothic enough. makes sense since miyazaki isn't directing this.. and the announcement was fucking gross, keep that shit in japan WITHOUT STUPID CELEBRITIES WHO HAS NO FUCKING THING TO DO WITH THE INDUSTRY.
                  Last edited by volta; 12-12-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• volta
                    • May 2009

Title: How Many TimesAlbum: CRIMSONSHROUD Original Soundtrack (クリムゾンシュラウド オリジナル・サウンドトラック)Composer: Mitsuhiro Kaneda (金田 充弘)Performer: gaQdan (Martin B Stanze...

it's out in english now. the kajiya translation is so fucking nice. my god.
                    please support matsuno..

Comment

• ambrosian
                      • Dec 2012

gotta post this somewhere and i think this is the best place

downloaded some eroges the other day, a total of 3. spent all day figuring out how to install and patch them to english. glued to the screen, my trembling hands snake across the touchpad, double click. kanji everywhere, this one didn't have a translation. I can't read this shit i think as my fingers become a blurred afterimage of the space bar. screen after screen passes, mindlessly pushing to the inevitable first h scene, it's here. my grip tightens, mouth waters. the questionably aged girl begins to slide her underw

what am i doing with my life. torn away from the computer i well with tears. uninstall. uninstall. uninstall. cold iron sweeps through me, but only the taste reaches my mouth.

in other news i've been playing through bg2 again. good as always. is the enhanced bg just the first game? also might start on MMVI (might & magic) again, it's a very well designed game, the large world and music makes it fantastic though. dungeons can be a little claustrophobic however.
                      street goth extraordinaire

Comment

• Resonkuken
                        • Oct 2012

I recently got journey: collector´s edition, that comes with "flow" and "flower". They´re the most beautiful games you´ll ever play, specially journey, which is a work of art. A very simple idea (in a way) but with great depth, breathtaking graphics and visuals, and some of the best music found on a video game. Everyone should play/experience this.

Comment

• drizzly
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2012

friend gifted me mass effect trilogy for ps3... looks like i will have a busy winter

Comment

• Alseal
                            • Dec 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQQrHcSv3Cg
                            Soul Sacrifice is a co-op action game full of brutal combat and consequential gameplay choices. Take on the role of a slave who stumbles upon a forbidden book that allows its readers to relive epic battles between sorcerers and monsters of the past. In order to use the magic during fierce battles, the player must be willing to make a sacrifice in exchange -- ranging from personal belongings, a limb, or even a life. What price will you pay for power?

For those who has a ps vita, Sony just released a demo on their Japan psn store.

Comment

• drizzly
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2012

looks like they caught on to the dark souls concept

Comment

• Zenith
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by volta View Post
                                not dark and gothic enough. makes sense since miyazaki isn't directing this.. and the announcement was fucking gross...
                                Well I'm not that keen from what I've read, lets see some game footage before we grab our torches. The days of kings field/shadow tower are over. Tell me what I should get for my 3DS, import or domestic.

friend gifted me mass effect trilogy for ps3... looks like i will have a busy winter
                                Enjoy the amazing ride, but try not to get too pissed off at the last few hours...
                                looks like they caught on to the dark souls concept
                                I see no similarities, at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎