Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nomemorial
    • Jan 2013

I've been playing Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for almost a week now and it has done a pretty good job of sucking me in thus far (and that's coming from someone who has always been an enormous gamer, especially RPGs, but as of late has not been able to find the time or drive to delve into one). It's simple, addictive, and honestly just cute.

Comment

• Alseal
      • Dec 2012

i thought that was a web page game when i first time saw the video ad! DOesn't the graphic bother you at all?

Comment

• Resonkuken
        • Oct 2012

I would think the appeal is in the graphics. Though i enjoy being mindblown by graphics like in Uncharted, sometimes the narrative of the game and the overall concept work much better this way. I haven´t copped Ni no Kuni yet, but I´m eager to get it. Just yesterday I finally received DMC and in a few days MG rising is being delivered.

Comment

• volta
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Alseal View Post
          i thought that was a web page game when i first time saw the video ad! DOesn't the graphic bother you at all?
          what in the flying fuck? do you even know how web pages work?

Comment

• Alseal
            • Dec 2012

To be honest, not sure at all. However, do you have to be a game engineer just to make comment on the graphic?

Comment

• keilani
              • Jan 2012

only game I'm playing right now is cod black ops 2.

Comment

• phiman
                • Dec 2011

cool story bro

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

biohazard 1.5 (early build of the restoration project) leaked! very unstable currently.

Comment

• mxdvs
                    • Feb 2013

I can't wait for Simcity 2013, that game is the shit. I miss the old days of building cities and destroying them afterwards

Comment

• Alseal
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by mxdvs View Post
                      I can't wait for Simcity 2013, that game is the shit. I miss the old days of building cities and destroying them afterwards
                      proper time killing play style

Comment

• Crowzer
                        • Feb 2011

Halo creators Bungie have announced the platforms for their next game, online shooter Destiny, and PC is not amongst th…

Didn't know Destiony so much but the reason for not expect a PC release is quite surprising...

@volta, nice ! I played a couple of minutes with emulator, I'll wait the final release.

Comment

• TES: MK transfers new memospores. something is coming

Ơ̜̼͈͊n͇̖͙̥͙̬ͧ̋ͭ̐̋͆ḙ̶̼͇͕ͫͬ͋ͪ͛̔͛ͤ ̴̣͋ͮ̊̕b̷̻̯͕͓̥̬̄̀ě̙̟͎̗̪̀͝͠͡c̴̛̙̗̪͔̹͖̱̪͔̏̈́ͮ͂͋̒ͯo̾̏̚ ̚͏̴̨̰m̷̧̞̹̦͖̥̒̽ͪ̎̈͘ẹ͙̀ͯͨ̈͞ ̻̝ͧ̒̿̓̍̆̊̚T̶̝̦͇̮͚͉̦͖͋̂ͦ̔ͯ͜h̠͉͉̳̞̤ͭͫ̀̓͌̈́̍̆͘ř̵̳͙̅ͭ͠ ͉̟͉̯̲̼ͅě̶͓̠͙̠̦̳̽ͧͪ͒̆̃͜͞e̦̥̰̩̥̱̼̥͑̋ͣ ̨̙͚̝ͤ̅̓̽͆ͫ̀͠T̪͍̳̦̬̟̩̗̈́ͭ̅ͪ̃ͭ͜͜͞h̵̠͕͙̯ͧ́ͫ̃̐͜͡r̵̸ͩ̇͛̐ ̮̙͡e̵̗͉̦͍͙̱̮̫͎͋̔͊̓̇̆͐͢͝ȇͮͨ̓͏̗̦͔͕͢͠ ̨͉ͧ͌̏ͣ͒ͬb̶̻͉̗̺̤̤ͭ͆e̩̹͖͕̝̖͑̅̋̄ͣ́c̛̼͕͋̋͑̈̑̒̈́o̅͗́͏̷͕ ͔͚̥̞m̤̙̭̭̝̖̣̆͂́̌͑ͫ͢ͅe̥̰̬̮͉͇ͧͥͧͮ ̖̩̝̱̟̺̟͙̂͠ͅO͔̠͍͖̤̝̝̥ͮͬ͋͌̔́͘ͅn̨̡̻̜̝̫ͦ̑͐̿̌ͩ̈́ͫé̝͙͆̇̕ ̦̗̝ͅ ̨ͣ̃̾̃̈ͦ͏͇̱
                          ̵͍͈̭̳̞͎̜ͨ̌ͪ̍̿͊̃̄̍͞A̸̯̗̥͉͖̠͈̱ͨ̐ͫ̿̽l̢̛͍̞̬̻̠̺͂̿́l̑̀̆̓ ̴̦͇̮̩̱͚ͫ͛͠ ̧͙̯͈͖̭̣̱͈̘͊̌ṭ̪͑ͯͦ̽͌̾ẖ̷͇͚̺ͣ̉ͩ̓͋͢a̵̳̩̘͈̰̩ͭͫ̋̈́ͣ͆ͩ͊͌ ţ̡̫̣̬̟̼͓̈́̄ͤ̓ͯͨ ̮͙ͤͭ̿̿͛̉s̸̬̼̭̺̫̤̝̅̍̐̍͛ͫ̍h̵̬̝̪̭̟ͯ̒͋̌̋̍͢i̳̲͚͔̬̰̤͔͌̈͟ ņ͇̪̿ͫ͟e̱̩̪̥̪͆ͧͭ̂̉̋ͣ̆s̷̖̠ͪ̓͂͗̉̊̄͞ ̩̞͓̬̳ͤ̕u͎͑ͬ̿͑n͔̬̩͇̺̦̓ͦ̀̕ḑ̰̪̟̘̠͎͈ͨͦͥ̔͑͌͊̄͡e̸͙͇͔ͨ̚͘ ͓̝r̟̠̝̯͔̹͈̻̠̅͐̆̑̋͘ ̣͚͙̓̓̃͑͊ͧ̉t̼̬̝̖͓͓͔ͦ͞ḥ̦͓̰͌ͭ̈ͩ͡e̮̱̙̊̑ ̓͆ͭͭ̅̈͏̱̫̪s̯̝͍̖͉̰̺̓͑̍͒ͯͬ̿̾̅t̞̠̳͌̀a̞̳̤̥͉ͪ̑ͧ́r̓̓̐̇͂͝ ̺̰̀́sͧͮ͏̯̼̙̪͖̪͉̘͡ ͓̭̲̪̤ͣ͌̋ͬ͜͟ͅ
                          ̱͇̺̯̯̐ͦ̐ͯ͆ͮͧ͘ą̸̦̯̙̝̆͟l͙̥̟̹̫͎̓͐ͧl̰͖͊̽̆͌̀ ̷̘̟̘̞̜̩̎̆ͭ̆ͨ̐̕t̵̖̖̮͍̭ͭ̉̃̇͒ͯ̈́̌h̠̭̺͙͎̰̫͇͌̈͛̈́͋̋ͧͥ́a͒̔ ̡̞̭̥̃̈́̈ͤ͠ẗ̶̢̼̥͍̘̺̮̉̅ͨ ̵̡͓͖̼̠̼̺͎̆ͤ́ͣ̊̚̚ģ̜̤̝͓̼ͯ̂͗ͨl͍̈ͭͪ̅͂͟ͅi̗̞͉̾̀ͨ̈́ͫ͗̀ͅtͬ ̷̰͔̻͉ͫ͐ͮ̂̿ͪ̋ͯ͘ț͑́͐̅e̷̵͇̻̮͇̘̘͚͔͒͗̕r̄͐ͣ̈̋ͣ̀̓̅͡͏̹̗̣͜ ̬ŝ̴̡̫͍̹͚̭̼̻̭͙ͫ ̛͇̝̙̳͎͋͛̚͝e̼̥̫̝̤̗̪͕̒ͫ̈́v̛̳̳̗̑̐ͩ̋̄̎̽̉ê̢̛͇̹̮̹̖̬̊͒nͫ̓ ̜̥̯̆̒̽̎̂̈́ ̅ͭ̌̚͏̣̺y̫̍ͦ̅ó̷̩̩̗̼̪̟̬ͮͭͫ́ṳ̸̡̥̥̂̔̊̔̆͟r͙̲̤̝̬͆̕ ̙̘̮̦ ̝̖̜̼͑̚l̶͉̗̪̞͐ͫ̓ͤ̇̔̂̈͑͞i͛͂ͫ̓͐͜͏͕̦͇̖̻͎͍f̴̞͖̫͈̬̝̏̉̏e̒ ̴̲̤̪͙̤̬̠̜ͤ ̢̯͖͉͍͙̤̏͌̊̉̂̀́̿̋̀͜
                          ̷̜̲͓͔͙̖̹͍̆̉ͦ̿͠aͩͪͥ̀͑̔͜҉̺̜̭̞̠͉̀l̷̛̙̬ͤͭ̈́ͭl̶̮͎̲͓̮̟̾ͥ̎ ͉̣ ̙̝͇̰͚̼̟͊̓̔ͥ̿̄ͅs̤̟̗̔͋ͣͭ̒̓͋̂̾̕h̙̜̦̔̌̽͑̌́͆ͣ̋͢ăͭͣͫͧ̑ͭ ̷̲̤͉ͫ̓͢l̛̗̭̼͈̣̜ͬ͒͌̒͟͞l͇͎̆͛ͦͬͭ̽̑ͭ͜͡ ͔̠̰̬̱̱̆́̓ͧ̒̾̽̑̚͜b̴͙̝̰̠̤̝͌̀͋̑ͩͯ̆͞e̛̫̫̻̳̙͌͗ͤ͂̈̇̽ ̥ ̧͚̟̑͒̀̚͢t̴͇͂̄̎ͤ̿͢a̡̠̣̩̣͚͒ͤ̐̓ͩ̂͆ͩ͞k̟̻͇͙ͣͩ͒̚̕e̤̦ͧ́̑̚ ͔̖̳ͅn͕̥̪͓͉̭̞͂́ͅ ̺̟ͤ͌͂̉̓̍͝a̪̻ͣ̍͒ͪ̈́lͬ̐͐̈ͨ̓͞҉̘l̜̗̗͕͙̥̍͐̋̇̋͢ ̻̼̯͉̺̈̃̍͆͂̐̅ͫ͢s̵ͣ̊̏͆̽ͣ̒͠ͅḣ͍̪̻̪̠̙̠ͬ̑̌͌͜͢͡ą̷̬ͯ̔ͮ̒ͅ ̭̭ľ͙̺̆̅͗̍̚͟l͉̣͚ͬ̒̀ͯ͆ͨ͗̀͘͞ ͓͉̟͖̖̘̯̮̃ͦ̍̿̉̾̽͟b̵̢̰̲̹̜̭̺̜̤̆ͧ͆ê̺̺̊ͧ̓͒ ̧̗͉̗ͥ̓̈̃͜ͅͅỏ̰͙͕̣̘͇̥́͘ńͥ̆̆̒ͪ̚ͅe̵̙̥͍̻͓̬̚ͅͅ

Comment

• Jan 2011

Originally posted by sam_tem View Post
                            dead space 3 out in 2 days, anyone else picking this up? best buy and amazon have the $20 credits up so for $40 i'm in.

always loved the dead space games and the multiplayer component the last time around was a blast. loved playing all those little aliens.

I really liked both 1 and 2. Might buy an xbox just to play it.

Comment

• volta
                              • May 2009

wtf sony, that sucked.

Comment

• volta
                                • May 2009

but fucking wow if rendered real-time on ps4

i'd pay more for a beefier gpu (even if there are already better results by coding straight to the metal) though ya know the masses.. cheap as hell..

because why waste the 8GB GDDR5!!! (that's insane) on an ancient gpu and also hard drive for example (i expect them to release one with an SSD day 1, but still..)

literally everywhere i read on the web the masses all say they want it to be extremely powerful, have this and that, yet they don't want to pay more than.. (let's say 299 usd and that is stretching it), what kind of logic is this? even crappy ipads cost more.

naturally this wouldn't be a problem but the company will have to adjust to the consumers unless it's gonna be a launch fiasco or sell terribly in general, and that will hinder them. hopefully all the cheapasses will shut the fuck up or sony chose to ignore that kind of criticism.

this coming from someone who doesn't care about graphics for the most part (in the sense they don't make the game, but definitely a welcome bonus). 599$ (preferably more) again sony, please. a generation leap should feel like it.

the controller is really fucking ugly btw, it doesn't look japanese designed at all (and very likely isn't).
                                Last edited by volta; 02-20-2013, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎