Clear All
  • drizzly
    Banned
    • Apr 2012

what is the game you have a gif of?

Comment

• Crowzer
      • Feb 2011

May be a tech demo ? Didn't see the conferance actually but the gif are really impressive.

Comment

• volta
        • May 2009

'deep down' (dungeon crawler please) by capcom running on their new engine panta rhei.

Comment

• Alseal
          • Dec 2012

Can't wait for "Watch dogs" to be released along with the PS4, the new GTA
          Here is the intro
          Watch Dogs centers on the player's ability to hack into various electronic systems, either to obtain and control information or to destroy those devices completely at specific times.

Comment

• drizzly
            Banned
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by volta View Post
            'deep down' (dungeon crawler please) by capcom running on their new engine panta rhei.
            looks sick, definitely would try it

Comment

• volta
              • May 2009

kenji eno has passed away T______________T

Originally posted by interview
              Kenji Eno shocked Japan with his unpredictable behavior and avant-garde creations as the founder of '90s-era developer Warp. But shortly after establishing himself as a true industry iconoclast, he abdicated his role as Japan's gaming bad boy in 2000. Now, nearly a decade later, he's finally ready to reflect on his controversial career...and return to the industry he abandoned.

Comment

• volta
                • May 2009

the part where he switched the master printing disc for 'D' to the more grotesque-themed that would be banned in one second on the plane secretively.. and how he punched the guy because his game wasn't found in stores because of lying about how many they shipped..

may you find happiness in your other adventures you crazy genius.
                Last edited by volta; 02-21-2013, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• twrp
                  • Nov 2012

@Volta - I remember renting 'D' with my brother when we were kids but we couldn't figure out how to switch CDs at that time. ;D

I like video games that immerse me. Planescape: Torment, Descent, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. FFXI also blew my mind.

Comment

• Crowzer
                    • Feb 2011

Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines is one of my favorite game. Too bad no suite and the studio has closed.

I'm playing Crysis 3. Top rig recommended, on my small one I can put visual at high settings because screen is not full HD (1440*900). Anyways, it's very beautiful.

I alos still playing Skyrim, haha.

Comment

• Alseal
                      • Dec 2012

Ninja gaiden 2 sigma+ is going be released for ps vita on 28th. Although I've played once on PS3, the possibility of taking the game wherever i go is thrilling.

Comment

• jeeven
                        • Feb 2013

I play games mostly for fun, but if the story is good i will play it even more but if its both, then I would really love the game, and if i really love the game, frustration wouldn't be a problem, though I really like fighting tough bosses because its so fun, even if they beat me

Comment

• Alseal
                          • Dec 2012

Can't believe that ninja gaiden 2 sigma+ on the HK PSN is a Castrated version, they replace the bleeding effect with this purple witch smoke...
                          Before

After

Comment

• Crowzer
                            • Feb 2011

I got the new Tomb Raider today, anyone play it ?
                            I didn't play so much but this reboot look promising for now.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                              • Oct 2012

I wanted to get it but I already have to replay DmC and MG Rising, and also got Infamous: Festival of Blood.
                              For what I´ve seen, it looks great. I´m a big Uncharted fan and this reboot has a lot of elements that I love in these type of games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
                                I got the new Tomb Raider today, anyone play it ?
                                I didn't play so much but this reboot look promising for now.
                                1) meh. It's not TES. (but it seems like I became tes-lore-fan again. and running skyrim from a two directories by now, modded and overloaded with mods, but now it starts to feel really great).

2) RTaF. Why Lara can't take some parkas off the dead bodies even if it snowing there and she physically shows the signs of hypothermia?
                                3) she dies beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎