• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tron
    • Dec 2010

Anyone playing GTA V on ps3 join my crew Rick Owens FW09

lol
    "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• pregnantbob
      • May 2011

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
      Yep. already finished it once, now I´m replaying trying to do some missions differently and get better scores as well.
      I only just got it, seen some hilarious glitches so far though.

Wish i could join you tron, but i'm on xbox

Comment

• DamageX
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by tron View Post
        Anyone playing GTA V on ps3 join my crew Rick Owens FW09

lol
        I'll start a crew called Rick Owens Stag 08 and we can duke it out

Comment

• tron
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DamageX View Post
          I'll start a crew called Rick Owens Stag 08 and we can duke it out
          haha yes! Can you set crews as rivals?

RO FW09 (FSHN) is open though if anyone wants to join.
          I think it's like crew rank 39 or something.
          "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• volta
            • May 2009

finally the full version. 2.40~3.05 is so amazing.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

nothing seems to get my blood moving quite like the lead-up to a [long overdue] new console generation launch.

anybody else recently begun posting on neogaf again? it's quite exciting over there right now [especially with the actual real-world game/console comparisons coming out];

After 7 years with mostly 720p or sub 720p games are you willing to pay 400 or 500 bucks to play games such as BF4 (900 for PS4 and 720p) and others games which seems likely to to be sub1080p or no buy ?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-battlefield-4-face-off-qa Lock if old. Wow, it's certainly been a wild and crazy day, with all manner of questions and even accusations floating about concerning our Battlefield 4 coverage. Time to take stock and comprehensively address...

so many insiders posting actively on neogaf these days, even gary whitta [former editor of pc gamer magazine] makes an appearance - and of course gets accused of being an MS shill by PS4 fanboys.

anybody else excited for 8 years of graphical blue-balls to end?
              Last edited by curiouscharles; 10-30-2013, 12:15 PM.

-

Comment

• volta
                • May 2009

neogaf was good... 10 years ago when every idiot did not have an internet connection and an equally idiotic opinion. so much shit there right now. white knighting feminists that act offended for the smallest, pettiest shit, people who have no fucking clue how technology works and then still act all smug............

oh and the hyperbole. can't wait until they pretend 1080p is an insult to their eyes and that only 8k and 240 fps is acceptable. they're getting there..

which makes it all even more ridiculous since they act as if "sub hd" (read: anything below 1080p) res is obvious yet they don't even start to bitch about it until it's been confirmed from other sources. shows how blind and stupid they are yet act as if they have hight standards and eyes like a hawk.

"PS4 SHOULD HAVE HIGH-END GRAPHICS BUT I WILL ONLY PAY 199$" - neogaf in a nutshell LOL (true story)

oh and they fanboy wars have never been this unnecessary. ps4 is obviously way better designed whereas the xbone is a disaster. doesn't take a genius.. or apparently it does. weaker gpu, slower ram, eSRAM that barely works... terrible dev tools. though microsoft deserves all the flack they get. first with their anti-consumer stance, and now straight up LIES. too bad i'll still get the xbone for crimson dragon (panzer dragoon!) and D4 with more exclusives to come..

why the fuck did they gang gary whitta? they love him. lol fanboys have no shame xD

edit: also, 90% of insiders only pretend to be. the sad truth is that they dwell in their moms attic 24/7. seriously, fuck that place.
                Last edited by volta; 11-01-2013, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                  • Jan 2008

hahaha, everything you list is valid.

also, everything you list is precisely why i find it so entertaining.

it's as though they've all forgotten how expensive the PS3 was at launch, or how disappointed they all were [but quickly got-over] the sub-720p reality of the previous generation.

it's likely the most hot-blooded forum i've ever encountered, and it's an absolute blast to watch it all unfold.

as for insiders, the place is actually drenched in them - just as you know every designer is browsing SZ [at least, every now & again] Peter freaking Moore is reading NeoGAF [if he knows what's good for him]... it's like free market research.

i'm friends with a few fellows at Ubisoft, and they tell me everyone in the industry at least lurks there - as it would be silly not to. mind you, they also say they take everything with a barrel of salt, as that place is not representative of the mainstream / casual audience.

but yeah, it's well obvious what a rushed POS the xbone is - makes me sad as self-admitted fanboy [the xbox was the first console i purchased for myself]. i suppose the 360 was making them so much money they just began to rest on their laurels and let the R&D cycle slip them by...

definitely more excited for the one's lineup at the moment, but trust PS4 has a strong chance of eliminating that issue real quick with its ease if development, and decent specs.

i say decent, as i'm actually more disappointed with both consoles than i've ever been [since truly following the 'wars'], as far as hardware is concerned.

i'm already growing very concerned about how i'm going to stand 8 more years of such specifications...
                  Last edited by curiouscharles; 11-01-2013, 10:51 AM.

-

Comment

• volta
                    • May 2009

well yes, many in the industry do lurk but does not post which you originally said. about price complaint i take it as it's mostly new gamers in there now who have no idea about economics, reality, and on top of that very naive/ignorant in their thinking. gaming has never been cheaper than it is now yet the complaining have never been louder. just wish they could shut the fuck up about their fake snobbery and graphics whoring.

sure, i agree the ps4 could have a bit more power, yet it could have been way worse, because as stated, gaf only wants to pay a maximum of 199 and perhaps 249 but absolutely not more.. yet they want everything to run native 1080 and 60 fps with high-end pc gfx. LOGIC!

1.85tflops is not that bad optimized to perhaps 2.5tflops, which is around what agni's philosophy took to run if you have seen that tech demo (final fantasy). wouldn't mind more but luckily it's not worse than that.

edit: ps4 also have hUMA tech, which microsoft tried to lie about xbone also utilizing. too fucking funny and sad. ps4 is a beast considering the price. just faster and smarter engineered than the xbone all around.
                    Last edited by volta; 11-01-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                      • Jan 2008

yeah, we are lucky it's not worse than that.

and i completely agree - people fail to consider economics when launching many [read: most] of their complaints regarding these [yet to be released!] systems.

the agni's philosophy demo was unbelievable, and if we can see graphics even close to that on the PS4, then i'll be a very happy gamer this generation.

mind you, that was a real-time rendered "cutscene" [of sorts], and as i'm sure you know, with user-input [read: real game environment] achieving the same level of detail would be at least a touch more difficult.

-

Comment

• volta
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                        yeah, we are lucky it's not worse than that.

and i completely agree - people fail to consider economics when launching many [read: most] of their complaints regarding these [yet to be released!] systems.

the agni's philosophy demo was unbelievable, and if we can see graphics even close to that on the PS4, then i'll be a very happy gamer this generation.

mind you, that was a real-time rendered "cutscene" [of sorts], and as i'm sure you know, with user-input [read: real game environment] achieving the same level of detail would be at least a touch more difficult.
                        agni's graphics will be possible, just not as dynamic as the tech demo for the most part because it would be too time costly and it would affect gameplay. square's Luminous engine is extremely good.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                          • Jan 2008

i'm going to hold you to that! [ed: jokes ;p]

-

Comment

• volta
                            • May 2009

oh gaf.. every thread turns into pricing talk, framerate and resolution.

love when they count dollars spent per hours on a game and in that way judge if it's worth buying. or when they convert euro/british pounds/whatever else to dollars not knowing anything about currency exchanges

.. and these are people that consider everyone else ignorant and uneducated

Comment

• tron
                              • Dec 2010

Anyone else playing pokemon?
                              I'm working on a competitive team right now.
                              I'll post my FC when I get home later.

I saw Jogu mention D20's in another thread.
                              I just recently got in to DnD with some friends.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                                Vegan Police
                                • Sep 2011

^ which edition?
                                StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢